Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canon Service Centre

Default Re: Canon Service Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Darbee8 View Post
    People attitude is their problem and scratches I've oredi said is my problem and I really check my camera before sending in, told them the canon manager oredi called me and i'm happy now and they kept say new, use what camera wont get dust la, got dust definately user fault la, bla bla bla... but no one actually highlighted why the canon customer says "you have to live with it" and just know how to say all unnecessary things. I'm just saying my exprience in CSC and really happy with the canon manager reply and not like i condemn the whole CSC. Besides, they should show to the customer that its really dusty before proceed and not after cleaning 1 area and tell customer the other area is dusty and should be more careful using words towards customer. This is how customer service learn new things and improve the service isnt it? Anyway, everything already settled and using or not photoshop has got nothing to do with what I complaint.

Thanks ed9119 for your understanding.
    Glad that everything is well and hope you are feeling better now.

Regarding to "You have to live with it" maybe unpleasant to heard the 1st few times even but is really true and you have to come to term with it. So long that particle does not coz a spot on your image. We are living in a dusty area so you can avoid it so have to live with it.

If you really can live with you, money and time will be spend going down to CSC and not shooting.

I believe a lot of us live with a lot more particle and small hairline in our VF and focusing screen. The only time I will get it clean only if it affect my focus point.

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I think TS is just someone rather anal.
    And someone who's new to photography.
    If i recall correctly CSC's working environment is not really dust proof right?
    For all you know maybe thats where the dust and elephants and whatnots come from.
    Personally for me a little dust is fine. As long as it does not affect my image.
    If it does then its time to break out the blower!
    Sides, there's always the clone tool in photoshop
    and I think u answer with anal too. Canon Manager called me and apologise the way his customer service answer me and he too think that he is giving a negative answer to me. They might not be well train technician but they should be well train customer service not to answer me that way. so what I'm new to photography?? who never been new before?? born out know how to take photo?? if i buy a good camera and why should i use photoshop??
    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    oh boyyyy......
    Oh boy.......if like this, someone going to be jobless.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Oh boy.......if like this, someone going to be jobless.
    omg!
    YES I WILL BE JOBLESS.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There is no need to gloat on other misery!

Quote Originally Posted by GRbenji View Post
    There is no need to gloat on other misery!
    Whose misery?
    Darbee8?

so what I'm new to photography?? who never been new before?? born out know how to take photo??
    if i buy a good camera and why should i use photoshop??
    So, Mr. GOOD CAMERA WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP

Why don't you tell me,
    HOW GOOD YOUR CAMERA ARE ?
    AND WHAT GOOD PICTURE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING ALL THIS TIME ?

Don't you get too busy with those TINY DUST and forget to make a picture all this time ?

Do you think, your 550D AS GOOD AS what I'm using ?
    I'm still using Photoshop, so that means, MY CAMERA IS NOT GOOD, IS THAT SO ?

Using a TOY CAMERA and you're calling it a GOOD CAMERA and don't need Photoshop, what a joke
    Last edited by tongki; 1st June 2010 at 04:38 PM.
    EOS 1DMarkIV,
    Xwife : EOS40D, 5D, 5DMarkII, 7D, SonyA900 | seXytoys :EOS 400D, 450D, 500D, SonyA550

Quote Originally Posted by chikubang View Post
    But then when the camera is returned, the viewfinder is not clear. So something is wrong there.
    Even if clean alr the viewfinder still dirty also cant blame. Why dont blame the dust, it's everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by tongki View Post

Why don't you tell me,

Don't you get too busy with those TINY DUST and forget to make a picture all this time ?

Do you think, your 550D AS GOOD AS my camera ?

Using a TOY CAMERA and you're calling it a GOOD CAMERA and don't need Photoshop, what a joke
    This is what I call attitude problems. already cleared and still want to stir ****.

This is what I call attitude problems. already cleared and still want to stir ****.

Why not close the thread.

Why don't you tell me,

Quote Originally Posted by YuccaTheFlower View Post
    Even if clean alr the viewfinder still dirty also cant blame. Why dont blame the dust, it's everywhere
    I think we've all got to cut her some slack.
    She is new to photography after all so she's still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post

Why not close the thread.
    Why should the thread close? Don't to find it interesting reading it with all different reply and the way they behave their true self?

This is uncalled for. Nobody needs to buy a 1D series (or any equivalent model of any other brand) in order to justify anything. She will learn.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I think we've all got to cut her some slack.
    She is new to photography after all so she's still learning.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    This is uncalled for. Nobody needs to buy a 1D series (or any equivalent model of any other brand) in order to justify anything. She will learn.
    Was just wondering, if 550D is not a good camera, then why they sell it and advertise how good it is? so I kena conned by canon? hmm...He is so mean.
    Last edited by Darbee8; 1st June 2010 at 04:58 PM.

impressive...TS got all her 16posts from this thread...

Was just wondering, if 550D is not a good camera, then why they sell it and advertise how good it is? so I kena conned by canon? hmm...He is so mean.
    Actually all camera is good.

550D is a decent camera that able you to take great photo, just don't bother about him and enjoy your photo journey.

Was just wondering, if 550D is not a good camera, then why they sell it and advertise how good it is? so I kena conned by canon?

First: define "good". All cameras in the market are able to capture decent images, Period.
    The differences between a 550D, 50D or 5D2 are significant (no doubt about that) - but all those features in 50D and 5D2 are useless if you don't need them for your picture taking or if you can't utilize them due to missing skills. It's an endless debate which has no final answer. A friend of mine got a 1D3 because he had the money and didn't want to upgrade again. His choice. You have made your own choice by getting 550D. Use your camera, learn the basics of photography and explore the possibilities you have. Maybe once fine day you will reach the limits of your 550D. But that doesn't make the 550D a bad camera, it just has its limitations. Focus on picture taking now, nobody can tell from the image which camera has been used. But they can tell about the skills of the photographer
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    550D is a decent camera that able you to take great photo, just don't bother about him and enjoy your photo journey.
    yup..agree. just ignore him..(he's a big meanie... ) and instead of spending so much time typing here, better go on and explore your camera. happy shooting!!

My answer A:
    Buy a 'GOOD' xxxD Camera dun need photoshop...Still learning and the best yet to come. Will realise that photoshop can further enhance photo in the future.

Buy a GOOD XD Camera and need photoshop...Still learning and the best yet to come. Realise that photoshop is a must to enhance photo so as to justify my xD camera photo.

My answer B:
    Buy a 'GOOD' XXXD Camera dun need photoshop...Still learning and the best yet to come. Will realise that photoshop can further enhance photo in the future.

Buy a GOOD XD Camera and use photoshop...Using that photoshop to enhance photo and effects.

Why should the thread close? Don't to find it interesting reading it with all different reply and the way they behave their true self?
    Will not do any good to you or any parties.

And i have to buy some more popcorn

Thanks to all for the understanding that I'm a new in photography. Infact, I love this camera and this is why I'm so upset but, I will try my best to get used to it, everything towards me is new and I'm still learning it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast