Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one from Leicester University? Please Own up

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    errm... ya... we worked things out.... he cooks, I chauffer, and the other ger entertains us
    girl entertainment? wheeee.... got "special dessert" after dinner. Wait a minute, I tot you are a girl? girl entertaining girl?

Hi fellow Clubsnappers,

Did you know that in September 2002, some Turkish bloke restarted the Photography Society? About 30-40 students joined but only 10-20 were actually active. We organized two sessions of black and white developing and processing classes with a photography club in the city centre. Also, a model studio shoot with the club. A friend of the society president was a model scout, so we "borrowed" the model for free.

During the last days of my stay in Leicester, we had a chat with the president and his friend about how to improve the photography society. We "borrow" models from his model agency, in the pretext of creating additional portfolio for the models. Then we hire a studio (can't remember how much, not very expensive) and shoot the model (some were willing to pose nude,btw). In return, the model gets more picture for her portfolio and we get our experience in potrait photography. The model scout said the idea was good, but I was leaving Leicester for good, otherwise I'll be shooting models for free! Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    girl entertainment? wheeee.... got "special dessert" after dinner. Wait a minute, I tot you are a girl? girl entertaining girl?
    errm... not that kind of entertainment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12