Thread: downloading picture control in d300, advice pls..

Default downloading picture control in d300, advice pls..

hi bro,
    im using a nikon D300, and i downloaded the picture control for landscape and portrait from nikon website, below the selection there is a capture NX for portrait mode and landscape mode, should i download this also with the picture control in my D300? im just worried it might have some problem with the camera...advice me pls..tnks bro's..

Default Re: downloading picture control in d300, advice pls..

Just follow the instructions on the website. What kind of problems are you afraid of?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    Just follow the instructions on the website. What kind of problems are you afraid of?
    i already had download the picture control for landscape and portrait..should i download the capture nx to the d300 too? or no need?

Err.. Nikon Capture NX is meant to work on your PC/Mac, not in your D300. Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    Err.. Nikon Capture NX is meant to work on your PC/Mac, not in your D300. Or am I misunderstanding your question?
    tnks blur shadow, i got it clear now,,hehehehe anyway a already downloaded the landscape & portrait picture control in my D300 and that would be enough,,hehehe
    tnks again bro..........