Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #221

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    who interested in ice cream outings?

  2. #222

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    'Udders' opening a new outlet at Siglap this month!
    I tried Udders! very yummy too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    who interested in ice cream outings?
    Chiu organise i sappork!

  3. #223

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    I tried Udders! very yummy too!

    Chiu organise i sappork!

    i used to organise ice cream outings once every fortnight... but many of the places are quite ulu to go unless got own transport.

  4. #224

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    i used to organise ice cream outings once every fortnight... but many of the places are quite ulu to go unless got own transport.
    oh.. who gotch car who gotch car?!

  5. #225
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    who interested in ice cream outings?
    i tried 7th heaven...melt beri fast leh

  6. #226

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    oh.. who gotch car who gotch car?!
    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i tried 7th heaven...melt beri fast leh
    Been to all these last time during ice cream outings. I think some has even closed down liao.....

    Round 1: 18/10/05, Ben & Jerry
    Round 2: 26/10/05, Steamboat & Haagan Daaz
    Round 3: 03/11/05, Lobster, Hotplate Steamboat & Potong Ice Cream
    Round 4: 08/11/05, Gelare
    Round 5: 29/11/05, The Daily Scoop
    Round 6: 05/12/05, Island Creamery
    Round 7: 13/12/05, Sweet Stix
    Round 8: 19/12/05, The Ice Cream Gallery
    Round 9: 12/01/06, Estivo Gelateria
    Round 10: 23/01/06, Venezia Gelateria
    Round 11: 06/02/06, The Ice Cream Gallery
    Round 12: 13/02/06, The Imperial Gelato
    Round 13: 27/02/06, Icekimo
    Round 14: 06/03/06, Kulfi Bar
    Round 15: 20/03/06, Olivio Italian Gelato
    Round 16: 03/04/06, Scoopz
    Round 17: 17/04/06, Gelatissimo
    Round 18: 02/05/06, Fresco Gelato
    Round 19: 15/05/06, Penguin Gelato
    Round 20: 29/05/06, Andersen's of Denmark
    Round 21: 12/06/06, Island Creamery
    Round 22: 26/06/06, Bravissimo
    Round 23: 30/06/06, British Chippy
    Round 24: 11/07/06, Wild Hibiscus
    Round 25: 24/07/06, Fruits in Ice Cream
    Round 26: 05/03/07, Icekimo
    Round 27: 19/03/07, Island Creamery
    Round 28: 04/04/07, Tom Palette
    Round 29: 19/04/07, Fresco Ice Cream
    Round 30: 11/05/07, The Daily Scoop
    Round 31: 21/05/07, The Swirl
    Round 32: 25/06/07, The Swirl
    Round 33: 16/07/07, Ben & Jerry
    Round 34: 30/07/07, Haato
    Round 35, 21/08/07, Ice Cream Chefs
    Round 36, 04/09/07, Cold Rock Singapore

  7. #227

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    i used to organise ice cream outings once every fortnight... but many of the places are quite ulu to go unless got own transport.
    I think LICK's ice cream buffet is better value than Udders.

  8. #228

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    I think LICK's ice cream buffet is better value than Udders.
    if we can gather enough people, we go chiong the different flavoured tubs more worth it. eat till pui pui!

  9. #229

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Been to all these last time during ice cream outings. I think some has even closed down liao.....

    Round 1: 18/10/05, Ben & Jerry
    Round 2: 26/10/05, Steamboat & Haagan Daaz
    Round 3: 03/11/05, Lobster, Hotplate Steamboat & Potong Ice Cream
    Round 4: 08/11/05, Gelare
    Round 5: 29/11/05, The Daily Scoop
    Round 6: 05/12/05, Island Creamery
    Round 7: 13/12/05, Sweet Stix
    Round 8: 19/12/05, The Ice Cream Gallery
    Round 9: 12/01/06, Estivo Gelateria
    Round 10: 23/01/06, Venezia Gelateria
    Round 11: 06/02/06, The Ice Cream Gallery
    Round 12: 13/02/06, The Imperial Gelato
    Round 13: 27/02/06, Icekimo
    Round 14: 06/03/06, Kulfi Bar
    Round 15: 20/03/06, Olivio Italian Gelato
    Round 16: 03/04/06, Scoopz
    Round 17: 17/04/06, Gelatissimo
    Round 18: 02/05/06, Fresco Gelato
    Round 19: 15/05/06, Penguin Gelato
    Round 20: 29/05/06, Andersen's of Denmark
    Round 21: 12/06/06, Island Creamery
    Round 22: 26/06/06, Bravissimo
    Round 23: 30/06/06, British Chippy
    Round 24: 11/07/06, Wild Hibiscus
    Round 25: 24/07/06, Fruits in Ice Cream
    Round 26: 05/03/07, Icekimo
    Round 27: 19/03/07, Island Creamery
    Round 28: 04/04/07, Tom Palette
    Round 29: 19/04/07, Fresco Ice Cream
    Round 30: 11/05/07, The Daily Scoop
    Round 31: 21/05/07, The Swirl
    Round 32: 25/06/07, The Swirl
    Round 33: 16/07/07, Ben & Jerry
    Round 34: 30/07/07, Haato
    Round 35, 21/08/07, Ice Cream Chefs
    Round 36, 04/09/07, Cold Rock Singapore

  10. #230

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    I think LICK's ice cream buffet is better value than Udders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    if we can gather enough people, we go chiong the different flavoured tubs more worth it. eat till pui pui!
    wawawa... need more exercise liao..

  11. #231
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    oh.. who gotch car who gotch car?!
    I got 2 "car" ( legs )

  12. #232

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    wawawa... need more exercise liao..
    go for more paintball! good exercise!

  13. #233

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    go for more paintball! good exercise!
    ask me go but u DUN dare go... be a MAN! opps..

  14. #234

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I got 2 "car" ( legs )

  15. #235

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    ask me go but u DUN dare go... be a MAN! opps..
    i went there give moral sapporks chius never count ah!

    i exercise in gym everyday riaos. no need paintball to exercise!

  16. #236
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Huat ah!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #237

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i went there give moral sapporks chius never count ah!

    i exercise in gym everyday riaos. no need paintball to exercise!
    ok la ok la.. good buttie!

  18. #238

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    2 days mc!! huat ah!!

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Huat ar!!!! Later eat until pui pui! Can take rs wedding also...

    Quote of the day: "Dun think so much. Nothing one..."

  20. #240

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Huat ar!!!! Later eat until pui pui! Can take rs wedding also...

    Quote of the day: "Dun think so much. Nothing one..."
    chiu gif how much ang pao tonite ah?

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •