Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #201

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    wawawa.. do you know there is another french stall at bukit timah? heard not bad also...
    The original French Stall is at Serangoon Rd. The other branch is at MacPherson. But i try to organise places with MRT that ish more convenient for butties to attend.

  2. #202

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    The original French Stall is at Serangoon Rd. The other branch is at MacPherson. But i try to organise places with MRT that ish more convenient for butties to attend.
    no la.. jus asking if u know or not.. cos think going try out that stall.. yum yum..

  3. #203
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    no la.. jus asking if u know or not.. cos think going try out that stall.. yum yum..
    Jiak jiak jiak!

  4. #204
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i tot today is wedding dinner of rs and his journey... yuuummmmmmm seeeeennnggg
    ... do chiu tinkz dey ish de Nid MUA?? ... moi ish de hwery goootch MUA huan. ...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  5. #205

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i tot today is wedding dinner of rs and his journey... yuuummmmmmm seeeeennnggg
    Then i help bring a big round fish tank for the ang baos!! Please give generously!

  6. #206

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    no la.. jus asking if u know or not.. cos think going try out that stall.. yum yum..
    not sure if it belongs to the same chain or not. chiu can go try then let us knoe.

  7. #207

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Then i help bring a big round fish tank for the ang baos!! Please give generously!
    need to bwing chivas and roulette???

  8. #208

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Jiak jiak jiak!
    bukit timah coronation plaza, serene centre area gotch lots of good food!

  9. #209

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    need to bwing chivas and roulette???
    eh.. this one you can bring for the "alcohol ghost: like Jimmy kor kor and May zeh zeh..

  10. #210
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    eh.. this one you can bring for the "alcohol ghost: like Jimmy kor kor and May zeh zeh..
    alcohol ghost = J

  11. #211
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Then i help bring a big round fish tank for the ang baos!! Please give generously!
    ... 60 cents Pao kan horse notch? .....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  12. #212

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    bukit timah coronation plaza, serene centre area gotch lots of good food!
    serene centre has a nice ice cream outlet - island creamery. i used to chiong ice cream outings last time....

    their ice cream got flavours like teh tarik, horlick, milo, etc... quite local flavours

  13. #213

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    alcohol ghost = J
    J can drink meh?
    JKK can drink, but will walk slant.....

  14. #214
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    bukit timah coronation plaza, serene centre area gotch lots of good food!
    serene centre gotch lotsa good food??? last time i hang there every weekend coz my sch there...tot it's a boring place

  15. #215

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    serene centre has a nice ice cream outlet - island creamery. i used to chiong ice cream outings last time....

    their ice cream got flavours like teh tarik, horlick, milo, etc... quite local flavours
    hehe.. i jus had that last sunday! tried teh tarik, bery, reversi O, bandung... Best is the dark chocolate reversi O! yum yum.. Heard they also have shack burger nearby..

  16. #216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    serene centre gotch lotsa good food??? last time i hang there every weekend coz my sch there...tot it's a boring place
    eh.. how many years ago? haha.. jus jking.. now quite many eating place liao..

  17. #217
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    eh.. this one you can bring for the "alcohol ghost: like Jimmy kor kor and May zeh zeh..
    i ish not alcohol ghost.... dun anyhow say ah
    jkk also not alcohol ghost...alcohol ghost dun walk zig zag de

  18. #218
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    eh.. how many years ago? haha.. jus jking.. now quite many eating place liao..
    i still go there la, when i go to my fren's place at adam rd...we will go serene centre lor.

  19. #219
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    .... ish dare her "Crubjiak.com" sumhuare hwee ish de kan migr8 tu....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  20. #220

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    hehe.. i jus had that last sunday! tried teh tarik, bery, reversi O, bandung... Best is the dark chocolate reversi O! yum yum.. Heard they also have shack burger nearby..
    'Udders' opening a new outlet at Siglap this month!

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •