Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Films and ROM Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    Is ROM ceiling good for bounce flash? Not sure. Outside waiting area is definately no. Inside can't remember liao....so long never go there. But its good to have a white card on the flash when bounce.
    The ceiling is low enough to bounce flash in the room...

How about using omni bounce? helps anot if ceiling too high? tomolo i also have a ROM shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Jer76
    How about using omni bounce? helps anot if ceiling too high? tomolo i also have a ROM shoot
    yeah...i bounce my flash with omni bounce but not bounce card... but i think u need a powerful flash to flash while they are walk up or down the stair way... the ceiling over there is kind of high...

Quote Originally Posted by _BEE_
    Oh god! I thought I could kick away the habit of being too kiasu. Guess most photographers are the same (????). So, how many rolls do I need to bring? The areas I am shooting are probably :
    - At the ROM before the event
    - Inside the room
    - Fort Canning maybe
    - Small gathering at restaurant

Base on the previous reply on the films, can I use the ASA400 throughout for the entire affair, even if it's oudoor for the later part?
    Guess most of them here would suggest in between 2-4 rolls of film will be good enough. Yes, it is enough but if you can try to bring more would be best. You never know when you really needs that 'extra' film.

I used to bring minimum 10 rolls for assignment, whether required anot is not a question but rather play it safe. Somehow their relatives may even ask you for extra film that they want to take themselves, delight them BEE.

Based on the a/m schedule, you could easily shoot 4 films.....

Good Luck ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Thanks to all for all the advice. Really appreciate.

So, do i still need that white piece of card on my flash? And is there a standard "formula"? Any idea where to get reasonably priced professional films?

Thanks again,
    b

Quote Originally Posted by _BEE_
    Thanks to all for all the advice. Really appreciate.

So, do i still need that white piece of card on my flash? And is there a standard "formula"? Any idea where to get reasonably priced professional films?

Thanks again,
    b
    think omni bounce is good enff if u have one... if u dun have jus MAKE a bounce card... it cheap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12