Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: any newbies?

*-*-*-* BLUFF ALERT! *-*-*-*-*

jOhO is not a newbie!! Areality also not newbie!! Cheat also not newbie!!

EXPOSED. HAR HAR.

if wanna see newbie, it's here

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Hey Khairi.. Does ur missus do photography as well?
    my missus? incredibly she's a childcare teacher...so to learn to take photographs for documentation is a must...she's a beginner like me...only diff is that as a childcare teacher, she has lots of little models to pose for her!

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    *-*-*-* BLUFF ALERT! *-*-*-*-*

jOhO is not a newbie!! Areality also not newbie!! Cheat also not newbie!!

EXPOSED. HAR HAR.

if wanna see newbie, it's here
    Dude...U r fr NYP? I graduated from there back in 1997. Dip in Mechatronics. U dig bass ya. Go jamming wan or not?

...frankly, i do not mind if joho, areality of cheat is not a newbie...as long as they can teach the rest tips & tricks to photography, that's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Dude...U r fr NYP? I graduated from there back in 1997. Dip in Mechatronics. U dig bass ya. Go jamming wan or not?

...frankly, i do not mind if joho, areality of cheat is not a newbie...as long as they can teach the rest tips & tricks to photography, that's fine with me.
    hahahaa.. Yeah i dig basssss You play what instrument? heh..

ps; careful dun OT.. haha

I might join you all next saturday.. super tempting

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    hahahaa.. Yeah i dig basssss You play what instrument? heh..

ps; careful dun OT.. haha

I might join you all next saturday.. super tempting
    me ah...well...i'm a lousy bassist and an average guitarist and a very pink floyd influenced lead guitarist meaning i have heavy playing style not that smooth...

howver, glad to know you'd be joining us nex wk.

*nudge Mr Cheat*

eh.. jammin session when?

Updated list -

1. khairi (mobile 91917294)
    2. lingfoo (mobile 98475337)
    3. snapboy(mobile 91865370)
    4. Vamp
    5. Vanisia
    6. TMC
    7. scanner
    8. witness
    9. Icer
    10. Mr Cheat
    11. Denis
    12. Xin
    13. foxtwo

Please let me noe if u'd still wan to join us for the 24th outin

1. Landes

p/s: Tis is beginnin to feel like a mini class excursion.. keh keh keh keh

Class excursion???

So who is the teacher??

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    Class excursion???

So who is the teacher??
    Khairi's missus! hehehehe

come join us... although we never meet each other before.. I believe that this will be a very fun outing wif all the fun ppl around...I sure you can burn more midnite oil to completed your revision by the 24th...

as for all those 'old birds' who claim to be newbies, (you know who), your duty for tat dat is to lead us and teach us how to take good photos on tat day. hahaha

everyone.. say thank you to the "old birds"...

*nudge Mr Cheat*

eh.. jammin session when?
    Don't know also leh... a bit the busy these days huh! Didn't even touch my bass for 4 months liao.

And don't know why no one believe I'm a noob... What can I do to convince these guys?

Oh... as for the two cameras? Well, one to hold in hand, and the other for backup. Or rather, one to do general shooting, and the other to do close-up. Oooh! Love the teles... hee hee hee~!

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    come join us... although we never meet each other before.. I believe that this will be a very fun outing wif all the fun ppl around...I sure you can burn more midnite oil to completed your revision by the 24th...

as for all those 'old birds' who claim to be newbies, (you know who), your duty for tat dat is to lead us and teach us how to take good photos on tat day. hahaha

everyone.. say thank you to the "old birds"...
    We all can learn from each other... even the so-called "old birds" are still learning everyday....

Snapboy.... maybe I can join U for the later one.... see if I can "force" NiVleK along....
    But howz the response so far for the later one?

four of us confirmed.. one of them not confirmed.. cum cum cum.. I mean come come come.. force him to come lah.... sms me or call me 91865370. going off now... hope to see you there..

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    We all can learn from each other... even the so-called "old birds" are still learning everyday....

Snapboy.... maybe I can join U for the later one.... see if I can "force" NiVleK along....
    But howz the response so far for the later one?
    Oi Oi.. even if I can come I also got to go by 7pm. =P

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    And don't know why no one believe I'm a noob... What can I do to convince these guys?

Oh... as for the two cameras? Well, one to hold in hand, and the other for backup. Or rather, one to do general shooting, and the other to do close-up. Oooh! Love the teles... hee hee hee~!
    When in doubt, do nothin

Woooo teles.. *rubbin chin*

When in doubt, do nothin

Woooo teles.. *rubbin chin*
    Do nothin? Hmm... I can do that!! hahahah~!
    *err... is that why you did nothing after I send you a long PM on political thoughts? *

Well, it's just a 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens only lah. Not good enough to take birds with, but still able to see the pimple on the face of anyone standing within 5m radius. Hee~!

Excursion trip with my Missus ya. She'll teach you Phonics and Alphabet recognition together with Sing-a-long Rhyme songs that will cos your bums to shake! ha ha...

Let see...I think she'll start with:"Look Children, this is a CAMERA. What can we do with a CAMERA?"

he he he...she'll kill me if she reads this...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Do nothin? Hmm... I can do that!! hahahah~!
    *err... is that why you did nothing after I send you a long PM on political thoughts? *

Well, it's just a 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens only lah. Not good enough to take birds with, but still able to see the pimple on the face of anyone standing within 5m radius. Hee~!
    Nope! I've been distracted with mundane stuff till I seem to have lost my intelligence.. Blain become stoopid ah! Mean to reply on email only when I revive some of my brain cells.. (By the way haven't u noticed I'm anti-mainstream? Esp sg politics.. ssshhh)

Can see pimple ah! Ok good.. Can examine the cute guys on that day.. Up close and personal! keh keh keh keh

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Excursion trip with my Missus ya. She'll teach you Phonics and Alphabet recognition together with Sing-a-long Rhyme songs that will cos your bums to shake! ha ha...

Let see...I think she'll start with:"Look Children, this is a CAMERA. What can we do with a CAMERA?"

he he he...she'll kill me if she reads this...
    I spy with my little eye..

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast