Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 540

Thread: any newbies?

  1. #421
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    yah, when I get my polyphonic ring tone cellular phone I will download the ditty and come to SEED, and PLAY it

    ohh, but I heard The Cheat very big size and has a predisposition to sit on people
    I'm a big size guy who doesn't sit on people...

  2. #422

    Default

    Sigh Mr Cheat.. *pat pat*

    U need some Joe Cartoon in ur life..

    www.joecartoon.com

    Joe.. The Dude rocks my socks..

  3. #423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Oi.. Wats tis thing bout Semota? Many other cute guys around! Dun let him keep hoggin the limelight leh! (so many cute guys, so little time.. tsk tsk)

    "heh, is this a devious trick to get Vamp to drool over you huh?? "
    Are you talking about me???
    But no vamp for me pls.........I only go for cutie sweetie pies with demure angelic faces and devilish bods......

    Not enough blood for vamp too.

  4. #424
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    haha....cheat like online 24 7 ..
    Ssssh!! Don't let my boss find out!

  5. #425
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Sigh Mr Cheat.. *pat pat*

    U need some Joe Cartoon in ur life..

    www.joecartoon.com

    Joe.. The Dude rocks my socks..
    What's wrong with homestarrunner? It may seen very kiddish lor... but if you are willing to explore, then you would realise that the jokes are more subtle and much more mature than the Joe Cartoon ones or the Happy Tree Friends one.

    Why should everything in this world be about violence and sex? What happen to plain old toilet humour?

    Call me an old-fashioned guy, but given a choice I would still watch Monty Python anyday, thank you!

  6. #426
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    yippie....HP-5 is in town now....juz buy three rolls..
    Woo! HP-5 leh!! Hmm... how come you like 400 film huh?

  7. #427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sorry to interrupt you guys from your hearty army talk huh... but is anyone in the list a member of any photographic society? Think it would be better if someone actually have a membership, so that we can all lie to say that we're out to do some project for the society, if anyone ask lor.

    Need to cover our butts mah!

    I have the PSS (Photography Society of Singapore ) membership and worse come to worse I'll bring my staff pass along. I work for SPH.... but got nothing to do with newspapers lah... haha.

  8. #428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    What's wrong with homestarrunner? It may seen very kiddish lor... but if you are willing to explore, then you would realise that the jokes are more subtle and much more mature than the Joe Cartoon ones or the Happy Tree Friends one.

    Why should everything in this world be about violence and sex? What happen to plain old toilet humour?

    Call me an old-fashioned guy, but given a choice I would still watch Monty Python anyday, thank you!
    Alright alright.. Peace..

    Have some gerbil juice on me.. Cheers.. *burp*

    Dun quite agree with homestarrunner, some arent that bad.. But Monty Python is funny ****..

    How bout South Park?

  9. #429
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Alright alright.. Peace..

    Have some gerbil juice on me.. Cheers.. *burp*

    Dun quite agree with homestarrunner, some arent that bad.. But Monty Python is funny ****..

    How bout South Park?
    Well, if you're keen in exploring homestarruner.com, go to Strong_Bad e-mail, scroll down and find this particular e-mail called "Guitar". Quite nicely done lor... there's plenty of funny e-mails there too, and for the effort, I must say it's way above the other sites that I'd seen.

    Gerbil juice from the microwave? Cool!

    South Park is vulgar, and while it's nice initially, the jokes get a bit stale after a while. I prefer Simpsons to South Park though, cos the topics covered by the former are more satirical.

  10. #430
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sigrd
    I have the PSS (Photography Society of Singapore ) membership and worse come to worse I'll bring my staff pass along. I work for SPH.... but got nothing to do with newspapers lah... haha.
    Oh! Please don't say that you're from the press hor... wait all the people there act very unnatural!

  11. #431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Oh! Please don't say that you're from the press hor... wait all the people there act very unnatural!

    Hahahahha... . either they all beg us to take their photos, take their shop name big big hahahaha... or all hide until dunno where.

  12. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    What's wrong with homestarrunner? It may seen very kiddish lor... but if you are willing to explore, then you would realise that the jokes are more subtle and much more mature than the Joe Cartoon ones or the Happy Tree Friends one.

    Why should everything in this world be about violence and sex? What happen to plain old toilet humour?

    Call me an old-fashioned guy, but given a choice I would still watch Monty Python anyday, thank you!
    I Gomer Pyle!

  13. #433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Uncle Choy... Callin u uncle is affectionate display of respect ok? Or u wan me to be like those cina drama serial.. CAI GER GER!! *flutters eyelashes*
    wah lau this is like virtual massage… si beh bah man.

  14. #434
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Woo! HP-5 leh!! Hmm... how come you like 400 film huh?
    hahah...it's my trade mark film......I get good SS and I'm able to process it to be fine grain or I can also get big grain...I like it's tone. I like to go around tripodless, so 400 iso is good for me...If i want to portray montion....I'll juz stop down the Aperture to get the slow speed.

  15. #435
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    hahah...it's my trade mark film......I get good SS and I'm able to process it to be fine grain or I can also get big grain...I like it's tone. I like to go around tripodless, so 400 iso is good for me...If i want to portray montion....I'll juz stop down the Aperture to get the slow speed.
    Able to process to fine grain huh? So good...

    Sighz~! Don't know how to process B&W film leh! That's why don't like to go anything beyond 200!

  16. #436
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Latest update

    Date : 24/04/04 (Sat)
    Time : 1pm
    Venue : Little India/Jalan Besar
    Meeting Place : Little India MRT Station Control

    1.Mistress of the Night - Confirmed
    2.The_Cheat - Confirmed
    3.Snapboy - Confirmed
    4.vader - Will meet us there after his work.
    5.witness - Confirmed
    6.icer - Confirmed
    7.sigrd - Confirmed
    8.Denis - Confirmed
    9.foxtwo - Confirmed
    10.landes - will meet us there
    11. Khairi - Confirmed
    12. Scanner - Confirmed
    13.xin - Confirmed
    14. Peterpan
    15. lingfoo
    16. quekky -Confirmed
    17. sdx4670r - Confirmed
    18. Vincett_whale - Confirmed
    19. leodo - Confirmed
    20. Niviek - Confirmed
    21.Vibrancyniche - Confirmed

    all newbies,

    this is the updated list as of 1630hrs.....lingfoo and peterpan.. where are U?? We waiting for you!!!!!

    For those who have confirmed your names, prepare your gear and get ready for the shootout tomorrow.

  17. #437

    Default

    Bro Snap..Are we going for lunch first after we meet up or what?? ... if no, I go makan first...

  18. #438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdx4670r
    Bro Snap..Are we going for lunch first after we meet up or what?? ... if no, I go makan first...
    Allo.. We all goin lunch together...

    Ok.. U all makan, I drink my kopi..

    Then for dinner... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *my evil laff again*

  19. #439
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG, Currently
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Date : 24/04/04 (Sat)
    Time : 1pm
    Venue : Little India/Jalan Besar
    Meeting Place : Little India MRT Station Control

    1.Mistress of the Night - Confirmed
    2.The_Cheat - Confirmed
    3.Snapboy - Confirmed
    4.vader - Will meet us there after his work.
    5.witness - Confirmed
    6.icer - Confirmed
    7.sigrd - Confirmed
    8.Denis - Confirmed
    9.foxtwo - Confirmed
    10.landes - will meet us there
    11. Khairi - Confirmed
    12. Scanner - Confirmed
    13.xin - Confirmed
    14. Peterpan
    15. lingfoo -Confirmed
    16. quekky -Confirmed
    17. sdx4670r - Confirmed
    18. Vincett_whale - Confirmed
    19. leodo - Confirmed
    20. Niviek - Confirmed
    21.Vibrancyniche - Confirmed

    I'm here I'm here I'm here... Meet in controls station then go lunch or what? let's go for indian food... north indian food are great... really great...


  20. #440
    Senior Member peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    5,072

    Default

    .Mistress of the Night - Confirmed
    2.The_Cheat - Confirmed
    3.Snapboy - Confirmed
    4.vader - Will meet us there after his work.
    5.witness - Confirmed
    6.icer - Confirmed
    7.sigrd - Confirmed
    8.Denis - Confirmed
    9.foxtwo - Confirmed
    10.landes - will meet us there
    11. Khairi - Confirmed
    12. Scanner - Confirmed
    13.xin - Confirmed
    14. Peterpan- confirmed
    15. lingfoo -Confirmed
    16. quekky -Confirmed
    17. sdx4670r - Confirmed
    18. Vincett_whale - Confirmed
    19. leodo - Confirmed
    20. Niviek - Confirmed
    21.Vibrancyniche - Confirmed

    i am a newbis in photography hope no one will bully me

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •