Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1015181920212225 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 540

Thread: any newbies?

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincentt_whale
    Rod? Ord? ???
    aiyoh, pecak lobang last time call ROD mah, when army IC still white colour

  2. #382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    sorry OT so much… please get back to your outing and POST PICS!

  3. #383

    Default

    haha...army got lots of equipment tt can play wif...tried pressing ya lens agains the viewfinder of a milan atgm??? or probably through a HHTI or night vision goggle...effects are great hahaah....

  4. #384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    army terms.... dont worry.. you will know it when the time comes
    Wah piang oi, I am getting scared now.

    Still got people not yet go NS??? So young???

    Alamak, then have to ask Choy to go.......so that he can be the more mature one around......

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    or probably through a HHTI or night vision goggle...effects are great hahaah....
    like that shutter must be very very very very very loooooonnnnnnggggggggg exposure leh.

  6. #386

    Default

    no wat...those night equipment enhance the visibility only wat...its like shooting through glass...juz use wat u use in day lol....could try and tell u...once i figure out how to get my SLR outfield without being discovered or spoiling it

  7. #387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denis
    HUR HUR ROD is sensitive topic for me!! going in army Jun hard to shoot..HOW!!!!!
    eh, ask your PC can bring in disposable cam for your field trip/24k march or not loh. Still can shoot wat.. hahaha

  8. #388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Alamak, then have to ask Choy to go.......so that he can be the more mature one around......
    when you guys go for your outing, remember to watch out for a guy with a hammer and when you do you have to POINT AT ICER, otherwise you run the risk of getting randomly hit with a hammer


  9. #389

    Default

    haha....foxtwo...been in army lately...these equipment i tink my BMT pc also never hear before...let alone touch...

    disposable is confirm can bring...juz dun get into trouble lor....

  10. #390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    when you guys go for your outing, remember to watch out for a guy with a hammer and when you do you have to POINT AT ICER, otherwise you run the risk of getting randomly hit with a hammer




  11. #391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    by that time should be quite familiar to his pc liao.. as long as his pc say can, any body ask just refer to pc loh. unless his pc, ps, sc all ******* lah... anyway, i don't think he would be the only guy requesting.

  12. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    can the organisers print up a big big nametag for ICER???

  13. #393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    eh, ask your PC can bring in disposable cam for your field trip/24k march or not loh. Still can shoot wat.. hahaha
    actually it's possible to bring a camera into camp.. even SLR.

    i have a friend who brought his Nikon SLR outfield when he was a cadet in OCS. he got clearance. and of course, just like others, you join in the training as usual. it's all up to u to take care of your camera whilst surviving in the jungle.

  14. #394
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Sorry to interrupt you guys from your hearty army talk huh... but is anyone in the list a member of any photographic society? Think it would be better if someone actually have a membership, so that we can all lie to say that we're out to do some project for the society, if anyone ask lor.

    Need to cover our butts mah!

  15. #395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    can bring cam lah, just be discreet about it. don't do it while you're on a training course. after you are assigned to unit you can do these things, make sure to take nice pic for your PC and SGT that is your insurance lah

    mmm… tempted to post my pic of APC swimming acrossing Poyan reservoir in the morning mist, quite nice.

  16. #396

    Default

    hey hey...post as a private gallery and invite us to see??

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hey hey...post as a private gallery and invite us to see??
    you talking about me? must find the pics first leh, was one of the early ICT from the early 90s then must scan

  18. #398

    Default

    hey hey...i will be waiting...haha...

  19. #399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sorry to interrupt you guys from your hearty army talk huh... but is anyone in the list a member of any photographic society? Think it would be better if someone actually have a membership, so that we can all lie to say that we're out to do some project for the society, if anyone ask lor.

    Need to cover our butts mah!
    now i know why your nick is 'the cheat'

  20. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Need to cover our butts mah!
    Adam, an excellent idea of where to put your lens cap after you removed them from the lens.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1015181920212225 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •