Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: any newbies?

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    24th of april is fine wif me.....how big do you wan your pail to be
    Are u cute too? If u r, then I think bring bathtub betta.. Dun wanna flood Little India now..

1. khairi
    2. lingfoo (mobile 98475337)
    3. snapboy(mobile 91865370) - Sat 24th April
    4. Vamp (any date is fine for me)

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Are u cute too? If u r, then I think bring bathtub betta.. Dun wanna flood Little India now..

for you to find out and for me to knoe...but I bring a bath tub down for you.. just in case

any newbies going to the seed on the coming wed?? Maybe can meet up before we go for our first shootout together...

Quote Originally Posted by Image
    Hi, just curious, what is interesting to shoot at "Little India"? Do we need to be there early in the morning or ? Any tripod needed?
    just follow your feeling and shoot.... you cna shoot ppl, stores. etc... anything there is shootable.....If you feel bored just shooting still objects...we can get vamptress to pose for us . hehehe

Hi, just curious, what is interesting to shoot at "Little India"? Do we need to be there early in the morning or ? Any tripod needed?
    Tripods are up to u.. If u suffer frm shakey hands syndrome like me, then yeah u shld.. Though I usually end up nt usin it in anyway.. sigh..

Time's not confirmed yet and as for wats interestin there, pretty much wat Snapboy has said.. I haven't been there for years so it'd be fun for me to explore that place again.. Maybe we need a tour guide.. Someone who's familiar with that place.. *hint hint*

*BIG HUGE GRIN*

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    for you to find out and for me to knoe...but I bring a bath tub down for you.. just in case
    Ok onz.. If u not cute, nevermind, can still pose for me with u sittin in ur bath tub (u wan cute little yello rubber ducky?).. Think the girls will appreciate the chance to shoot male portraiture for a change..

And I can't pose for u lah.. Wait ur lens picha.. But I'd be draggin vanisia along.. She's good at posin.. I'd make her sit in ur bath tub.. Just for u..

So this outing is when ar? I am interested? Time?

Quote Originally Posted by NiVleK
    So this outing is when ar? I am interested? Time?
    Take ur vote! For now, its either 17th or 24th April.. Do add ur nick to the list (and bring along ur own rubber ducky)

17th April is fine.

PS: I am a big fat duck myself, no need rubber one. LOL

Ai ya.. if only it was on the 31st.. i still having my papers on 24 haa..

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Ai ya.. if only it was on the 31st.. i still having my papers on 24 haa..
    Never mind.. we can always plan another outing just for U after your exam.. to celebrate the completion of yr exams

Wha so nice.. HAHAHAHA

Ok onz.. If u not cute, nevermind, can still pose for me with u sittin in ur bath tub (u wan cute little yello rubber ducky?).. Think the girls will appreciate the chance to shoot male portraiture for a change..

And I can't pose for u lah.. Wait ur lens picha.. But I'd be draggin vanisia along.. She's good at posin.. I'd make her sit in ur bath tub.. Just for u..

thanks so much....I bring my yellow rubber ducky so that we can enjoy in my bath tub. dont worry so much for my lens....My lens good one.... wont picha so easy one lah...

Image...it you really have shaky hands like me....I would advise you bring tripod...the other reason is I not bringing mine and I can lend from you hehehe

Dear all newbies,

please add in your names in the list if you are interested to join us and pls indicate the date as we all know that 17/04/04 is just one day away.. we would't wan to make last minute preparations rite????

dont be paiseh..I dont know about the others but I not a good photographer so dont scared that we will laugh at you.. We can learn together... The the whole purpose of the otuing, to know friends.. to enjoy.. and to share experenices although I dont have any....

Hi, i saw your photo gallery. Is that website free for uploading photos for sharing? What are some of the good "Free " site to upload photos for sharing?
    Any one can help me?
    www.picturesky.com is free and hosted on S-one.

Well, 25MB is free anyway and it allows hotlinking.

snapboy: Before you want ppl to give commitments for the outing, I think certain things have to settled first.

The very important item missed out...

TIME! When are we meeting? I know it is 17/04/04 but a day has 24 hours. I need to know the time before I can say that I am available.

1. khairi
    2. lingfoo (mobile 98475337)
    3. snapboy(mobile 91865370) - Sat 24th April
    4. Vamp (any date is fine for me)
    5. Vanisia
    6. NiVlek - Sat 17th April

Think most of us will be out the whole day together shootin, so if u can't make it at a certain time, u can always call one of us and join us at watever time is best for u..

There's another minor concern though..

About Saturdays.. I think it'd be overrunnin with the bangledesh workers rite? And the place will be super super crowded? Do u guys think Fri will be better?

Quote Originally Posted by NiVleK
    snapboy: Before you want ppl to give commitments for the outing, I think certain things have to settled first.

The very important item missed out...

TIME! When are we meeting? I know it is 17/04/04 but a day has 24 hours. I need to know the time before I can say that I am available.
    sorry... cause I cant make it on 17/04/04... so I was thinking it will be better for those who wan to make it on 17/04/04 to set the time... if i set the time and i did not turn up....I scared i kanan banned from future outings..

As for those who can and wan to make it on 24/04/04.. the time to meet will be at 1pm...

Think most of us will be out the whole day together shootin, so if u can't make it at a certain time, u can always call one of us and join us at watever time is best for u..

There's another minor concern though..

About Saturdays.. I think it'd be overrunnin with the bangledesh workers rite? And the place will be super super crowded? Do u guys think Fri will be better?
    working on fri lah...we shooting whole day?????

Can not so new newbie like me join in the fun?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast