Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Thread: any newbies?

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    snapboy seems like sat we hav super alot of ppl goin...wanna employ tour guide anot??? haha i got lobang for everything...HAHA.....more ppl employ the guide can spread costs....economical ok...tink they call it economies of scale(eos) ring a bell somewhere...haha
    haha? go where? the hidden spots in little india? ahhaah

Thumbs up

Hi all,

Last weekend, went to take some photos at Botanic Gardens, Mt Faber and Kallang River. Check it out and please give comments on the site itself so that others can read also. Thanks.

http://www.photoblog.be/photoblog.php?nickname=icer

Got more to upload but thought of doing it slowly so I got new photos every now and then

See u all this Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Hi all,

Last weekend, went to take some photos at Botanic Gardens, Mt Faber and Kallang River. Check it out and please give comments on the site itself so that others can read also. Thanks.

http://www.photoblog.be/photoblog.php?nickname=icer

Got more to upload but thought of doing it slowly so I got new photos every now and then

See u all this Sat.
    The colour of your lily shot looks a bit off hor?
    Guess it's different preferences lah! Somehow I'm not all that happy with the colour produce by digicam, and being a flower-shooter, I rather find something that reflects the colour more accurately. Haa~! Think I'm just too picky!

Anyway, would love to see some old and new faces this sat!
    Err... need to plan my work schedule now, so that there won't be anything on on sat!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    The colour of your lily shot looks a bit off hor?
    Guess it's different preferences lah! Somehow I'm not all that happy with the colour produce by digicam, and being a flower-shooter, I rather find something that reflects the colour more accurately. Haa~! Think I'm just too picky!

Anyway, would love to see some old and new faces this sat!
    Err... need to plan my work schedule now, so that there won't be anything on on sat!
    Colour off?? Isn't lilies white?? The yellowish parts are reflected by the centre part of the lily.

Yah, if you are taking flowers for the sake of reflecting how they looks like, it's good to get the colours right. If for aesthetics or abstract reasons, u might like it to be slightly different..........?

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Colour off?? Isn't lilies white?? The yellowish parts are reflected by the centre part of the lily.

Yah, if you are taking flowers for the sake of reflecting how they looks like, it's good to get the colours right. If for aesthetics or abstract reasons, u might like it to be slightly different..........?
    Haa~! Guess I'm just Mr Picky when it comes to the colour of the flower lor! Anyway, it's good that you like it!

I'd rather use my digicam as a B&W machine! In the case of my DiMAGE 7, it's a B&W IR machine!!

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    The dark lord is here to help.. we are going little india.. my lord
    Sorry hor...late reply...ermm, you all going to little indie in one whole gang.....with vamtress as the ring leader. maybe can split into two groups so that interaction is better. those that got questions can ask those seniors better. last think to add, you all feel safe with a gunho gal like vamtress.

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    haha? go where? the hidden spots in little india? ahhaah
    You be surprise to find good shots in the back lanes....but go to the proper back lane.

I suggest walking from bugis junction to thiefs market then to little india...along the way there is lots to cover.

Would it be very intimidating to have one whole gang of more than 20 people walking around taking photos? Not sure how the people like the shop keepers would react.....

Might be good idea to break up into 2 or more groups?

Some hate us but some love us......depends on their mood lah.....some times When I go to hawkker center some stalls dun mind you shooting them as they think you are from mediacorps or mediaworks trying to recce locations for serials. Some thought you are from gargerment dept trying to pinpoint their faults and they will ask you wat you shooting, why you here.......

Usually I'll tell them I'm a student doing my schoool project lah.....if cannot shoot then I'll stop loh.

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    ehh vamp.... wher are are meeting??
    Err... Ummm... Hmmm... *scratch head*

Can someone suggest? I'm pretty lost myself.. Gonna have fun pretending I'm a tourist on that day.. See sg from a new perspective

Quote Originally Posted by vader
    last think to add, you all feel safe with a gunho gal like vamtress.

U sure they'd be that safe?

*very evil grin*

*plannin to sell them off to the kalang guni*

How about 2 separate dates? Would that be better? One for 24th April, and the next one for the last Saturday of May.

Some will go for the 24th, and some for the next one.

I'd suggest those who are in the recce mood to go for the 24th, since we'd probably spend more time wandering..

Would love to hear everyone's feedback

how abt we split into 2 or 3 grps than have a friendly competition to take the best photos.

and hor... what's so dangerous with vamptress??

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS

U sure they'd be that safe?

*very evil grin*

*plannin to sell them off to the kalang guni*
    Wahahaha heheheee, you are evil.....sell them?! drink their blood better!! arrrhahahah.......

Quote Originally Posted by juzthin
    She drink bloody mary.......hahahaha......

So is the 24th one still on? I wanna go!!! But wun be staying till nite cos going the sentosa to shoot the last second day of performance...any one interested can join too.

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    How about 2 separate dates? Would that be better? One for 24th April, and the next one for the last Saturday of May.

Some will go for the 24th, and some for the next one.

I'd suggest those who are in the recce mood to go for the 24th, since we'd probably spend more time wandering..

Would love to hear everyone's feedback
    I'm okay with any arrangement! If saturday shoot call off, then I'll accompany my friends to watch Kill Bill vol.2 lor!

Sat afternoon okie?? I oni come back on sat afternoon leh.....or sun is ok too....

24 one aka this SAT...is confirmed....think got quite a feel ppl turning up...

Quote Originally Posted by juzthin
    how abt we split into 2 or 3 grps than have a friendly competition to take the best photos.

Not sure if the turnout will be as good as it was stated here or not. Thot someone might not be able to come last min.

We can always meet first and see how many people. If too many, we can split. But I dun see anything wrong with a bigger group......

The competition might be fun, but who is the judge??? Have to get someone neutral and expert enough

Here's a suggestion: let's meet up at either Bugis or Dolby Gaut MRT station, see how many people there are, and then decide from there lor. How?

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast