Thread: As for Tomorrow?

Default As for Tomorrow?

hello...

another on-going series revolving around uncertainty and desolation.
    i'd like to portray a sense of isolation in this series. helplessness maybe?

primary subject of interest is single man or woman. but, might otherwise change so long as it reflects the concept.

these photos taken on Sensia100 and are Cross-Processed.

welcome all comments on how i can further push this series. any comments on any issues pertaining to my concept is greatly appreciated.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

mmm....for one..i think the colours dont really point to your concept...if felt like someone with a lomo cam...feels to vibrant ....not very desolate....and i feel that you can do something more with the angles...they arent very ermm....special as compared to another series of photos also wanting to show desolation.....

but other than that..i like to know how you acheived the colours. its cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by semota
    mmm....for one..i think the colours dont really point to your concept...if felt like someone with a lomo cam...feels to vibrant ....not very desolate....and i feel that you can do something more with the angles...they arent very ermm....special as compared to another series of photos also wanting to show desolation.....

but other than that..i like to know how you acheived the colours. its cool!!
    thanks semota. i was hoping too, that after cross processing of the Sensia100, the mood and general colors would be rendered much darker but clearly, in this instance, it isn't so.

as for the angle, thanks very much. i agreed that they need a whole lot of improvement. i jus caught these subjects of interest off guard. more of like a 'steal-shot' and un-posed.

as for the lively and vibrant colours i jus thought that it would be very ironic to the title and concept. it is a strong contrast to the single subject taken in my two pics. but it is entirely, a lucky break. i was hoping for a darker and gloomier look. haha

appreciate ur comments.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 15th April 2004 at 11:38 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!