Thread: Really funny graduation, but you should not watch this at work or turn up the volume

Default Really funny graduation, but you should not watch this at work or turn up the volume

Video Missing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZEhE...layer_embedded

My colleagues were looking over my shoulder and we have to put on the headphones... but our laughter was too loud anyway....
    Last edited by petetherock; 27th May 2010 at 11:48 AM.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Default Re: Really funny graduation, but you should not watch this at work or turn up the vol

The MC should be fired! If he can't pronounce someone's name, he should at least go find out before the presentation. What a shame!
    Take the shot!

Default Re: Really funny graduation, but you should not watch this at work or turn up the vol

I really, really hope his parents were not in the audience, or finds this video.

oh my god...

how can the MC pronounce such?
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

hhahahahahahahahahahaha! Ganena, ganesai
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    The MC should be fired! If he can't pronounce someone's name, he should at least go find out before the presentation. What a shame!
    yes, should at least run through the name list before.

maybe it is a deliberate joke?

thats hilarious.. my friend name also partiban lol
    Canon 5DMkIII_Canon 7D_Canon 1000D_18-135mm STM_50mm 1.4_24-70mm L

I think we should not view this as a joke It's very disrespectful. What if it was you? Ever thought of that? Please be more sensitive
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    I think we should not view this as a joke It's very disrespectful. What if it was you? Ever thought of that? Please be more sensitive
    i would laugh with the world.... but maybe that's just me.

after all, if it was a genuine mistake, indeed the mc is a kuku, but that doesn't mean that it isn't funny!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i would laugh with the world.... but maybe that's just me.

after all, if it was a genuine mistake, indeed the mc is a kuku, but that doesn't mean that it isn't funny!
    It's always "funny" when it relates to the minority...endless jokes and mockery....

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It's always "funny" when it relates to the minority...endless jokes and mockery....
    hahahaha.

this has nothing to do with minority.

you can easily make fun of many people's names................

Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Funny.
    I don't think so. Thread closed.