Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    More like nagging wives & galfriends........................that's why you always hear voices from a distance
    sounds scary. like hear voice no body there

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    sounds scary. like hear voice no body there
    Be afraid..................be very afraid........................
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    Will you continue the relationship because it is cruel to breakup for no justifiable reasons?
    introduce to me.
    Objection !!!

On my experience with my last gf, I totally ignored all here SMS and reject her calls because I told her it's already over. Whatever she said or her friends doesn't affect me.then after a month she finally stop getting my attention.well it looks like I'm mean to her but she did something I really can't forgive so I just dump and let go if her

Quote Originally Posted by duffydufs View Post
    On my experience with my last gf, I totally ignored all here SMS and reject her calls because I told her it's already over. Whatever she said or her friends doesn't affect me.then after a month she finally stop getting my attention.well it looks like I'm mean to her but she did something I really can't forgive so I just dump and let go if her
    Wad did she do?
    indie

At least u told her that its OVER!

SO ... at least really at least u give her a FULL STOP not a question mark in the r/s.
    Last edited by ireallydontlikepink; 29th June 2010 at 12:13 PM.
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

throw away HAHAHAHA !
    Moments

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Wad did she do?
    i think she just gave up.hahahaha sms overseas and calling overseas is quite expensive

Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post

At least u told her that its OVER!

SO ... at least really at least u give her a FULL STOP not a question mark in the r/s.
    yup i made it clear to her that its over..but i dont know why she just cant accept it

Will you continue the relationship because it is cruel to breakup for no justifiable reasons?
    why no more feeling? overused?

I think while there is a need be firm, you do need to ensure that she is not going to do anything foolish. I have seen young girls commit suicide over such things. Never toy with people's feelings.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 29th June 2010 at 01:11 PM.

As the saying goes.. short pain better then long pain.. 长痛不如短痛

Isn't it better to end the sufferings earlier? btw, TS go back to skool already? disappeared since the first post.

she did something I really can't forgive so I just dump and let go if her
    She broke your shooting "gear"?

was it sony, pentax, nikon, olympus or cannon?
    Last edited by Limsgp; 29th June 2010 at 02:49 PM.

i think she just gave up.hahahaha sms overseas and calling overseas is quite expensive
    there is yahoo/msn chat
    there is skype

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345