Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Default Re: What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    It would help if I know what you're trying to imply, but I guess I'm too slow for that. You win!
    Are you trying to imply that I am implying anything other than we should go out, have a makan at some nice German restaurant with big huge bockwursts? If you are, then I put disclaimer first, before I get infraction warning. I am just implying that we should go out, have a makan at some nice German restauranat with big huge bockwursts.

Bockwursts are, of course, a type of German sausage. Not implying anything more, anything less. Any feelings you may have for it is purely incidental (and not my dai chi).

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Are you trying to imply that I am implying anything other than we should go out, have a makan at some nice German restaurant with big huge bockwursts? If you are, then I put disclaimer first, before I get infraction warning. I am just implying that we should go out, have a makan at some nice German restauranat with big huge bockwursts.

Bockwursts are, of course, a type of German sausage. Not implying anything more, anything less. Any feelings you may have for it is purely incidental (and not my dai chi).
    Getting colder and colder, I'm lost! You win again!

Getting colder and colder, I'm lost! You win again!
    Need to roam beyond Kopitiam... go into 4/3 and FAQs sections also all in jest, of course. If anything, I'll quote Bart

"I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!"

Need to roam beyond Kopitiam... go into 4/3 and FAQs sections also all in jest, of course. If anything, I'll quote Bart

"I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!"
    Ok ok, read your PMs got it already LOL

Phew! Things could get a bit out of hand if we didn't clear this!

Wowzers... Just noticed the FAQ section...

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Sigh. The sad stories of love. My condolences to you. but you hv a new one rite?
    ya.. 2 yrs together already.. old one liao .. the 2nd person to step into my life and already accepted my proposal on the 7th this month liao.. haha.. 347 days from now will be my big day all bros welcome to join.. with at least 3 digit SGD red packet or a lens of similiar value, or be my photographer foc! *imagine all the CSers here taking pic for me.. dunno need to use up how many table and whole hall sure non stop flash*

anyway, back to original topic

if your r/s is at least a year or more, then you need to consider whether there's any major factor in what you're feeling now. as the saying goes, short pain better than long pain, if you're still young and already tired of your bf/gf, then 1. either you're too young to enter an r/s, 2. there's things lacking in the r/s, 3. the chemistry and motivation to maintain the r/s is not there, 4. etc etc etc

1 taxi uncle taught me a question to ask myself, which is quite true.
    "what are you looking to have in the r/s? is your partner, a true partner you want to spend life with, or just someone/something you want to possess, sayang you, or just cause he/she is handsome/pretty ?"
    look for someone who loves you more than you love him/her, not so that you can play around and expect him/her to be still with you, but so that you can show all your own feelings without fear

love comes and leaves faster than lightning or the mind, hurts worse than nuclear bombs, heals better than mythical regeneration.. and nothing can stop it when it decides to come or go

What better reason do you need than no feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by sabee View Post
    What better reason do you need than no feeling?
    become too fat

Log on to clubsnap 24/7
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Log on to clubsnap 24/7
    Fly back to Mars...

Fly back to Mars...
    What do you think he is doing here on Earth?

Fly back to Mars...
    Quote Originally Posted by sabee View Post
    What do you think he is doing here on Earth?
    Mars got no clubsnap yet, so come back to earth
    Take the shot!

Mars got no clubsnap yet, so come back to earth
    Haha... I think what sabee means is...

"WHO DID YOU MAKE PREGGIE IN MARS AND RAN AWAY FROM?"

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?
    I would tell her I've fallen in love with a girl called Pentax.

She comes with twin kit lenses.

She has a black body with a nice strap around it.

She doesn't hide anything from me. I can see through her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    She comes with twin kit lenses.
    later hearing wrong =
    she comes with twin kids

TS no reply to anything ah?

No one, they don't look human....................
    Take the shot!

Unbeknownst to the human counterparts, when Martian wives give birth - they explode into the millions.... And to think having quadruplets is a big deal... Ptfffff!...... And THAT's why MM ran away from home...

Quote Originally Posted by takane View Post
    ya.. 2 yrs together already.. old one liao .. the 2nd person to step into my life and already accepted my proposal on the 7th this month liao.. haha.. 347 days from now will be my big day all bros welcome to join.. with at least 3 digit SGD red packet or a lens of similiar value, or be my photographer foc! *imagine all the CSers here taking pic for me.. dunno need to use up how many table and whole hall sure non stop flash*

anyway, back to original topic

if your r/s is at least a year or more, then you need to consider whether there's any major factor in what you're feeling now. as the saying goes, short pain better than long pain, if you're still young and already tired of your bf/gf, then 1. either you're too young to enter an r/s, 2. there's things lacking in the r/s, 3. the chemistry and motivation to maintain the r/s is not there, 4. etc etc etc

1 taxi uncle taught me a question to ask myself, which is quite true.
    "what are you looking to have in the r/s? is your partner, a true partner you want to spend life with, or just someone/something you want to possess, sayang you, or just cause he/she is handsome/pretty ?"
    look for someone who loves you more than you love him/her, not so that you can play around and expect him/her to be still with you, but so that you can show all your own feelings without fear

love comes and leaves faster than lightning or the mind, hurts worse than nuclear bombs, heals better than mythical regeneration.. and nothing can stop it when it decides to come or go
    Nice
    indie

Unbeknownst to the human counterparts, when Martian wives give birth - they explode into the millions.... And to think having quadruplets is a big deal... Ptfffff!...... And THAT's why MM ran away from home...
    Wives? Millions? No wonder earthlings are landing on Mars
    Take the shot!

Wives? Millions? No wonder earthlings are landing on Mars
    I'm trying to figure out whether that means there will be a million nagging wives or they simply disintegrate and no more nagging

I'm trying to figure out whether that means there will be a million nagging wives or they simply disintegrate and no more nagging
    More like nagging wives & galfriends........................that's why you always hear voices from a distance
    Take the shot!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast