Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Default Re: What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I will nvr do such a thing. Stick with her the rest of my life so yr choice must be good in the first place.
    just like when people buy canon, they stick with canon the rest of their lives?

if everyone made good choices, we would all marry our first girlfriends. THE HORROR!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

if everyone made good choices, we would all marry our first girlfriends. THE HORROR!

haha, not again lol
    indie

haha, not again lol
    yes again!

so imagine if you meet a girl like that, then you thought she was ok

then she was not ok, then you continue sticking with her?

you are manly if you do that.

yes again!

so imagine if you meet a girl like that, then you thought she was ok

then she was not ok, then you continue sticking with her?

you are manly if you do that.
    I'm too young to hv a girlfriend now.

Haiz, dnt noe wad would be of the future.
    indie

走一步,看一步,船到桥头自然直。

don't worry so much about gf, what will be will be.

Ya, too young to think all this, maybe in the future you will get yourself a boyfriend instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya, too young to think all this, maybe in the future you will get yourself a boyfriend instead.

LOL!!
    indie

LEONG!!! You know you'll get massacred by his parents??

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    Will you continue the relationship because it is cruel to breakup for no justifiable reasons?
    I know how some would get themselves out of that kind of fix... they would start by addressing their gf "sister"...

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    LEONG!!! You know you'll get massacred by his parents??
    Hey, i'm not one of those @#@$ spoilt brats. If you're trying to imply tht.
    indie

Hey, i'm not one of those @#@$ spoilt brats. If you're trying to imply tht.
    I'm afraid you're more than lost... what's that got to do with being spoilt brats?

If I'm not wrong majority of the parents (if not ALL) will be concerned with their son's future relationships... Even more EXTREMELY concerned if it does not involve a "female" in the setup... Which is why Leong is making a crack out of it...

Which brings me to wonder, what has that got to do with spoilt brats once again? Or maybe I'm lost, care to enlighten me?

I'm afraid you're more than lost... what's that got to do with being spoilt brats?

If I'm not wrong majority of the parents (if not ALL) will be concerned with their son's future relationships... Even more EXTREMELY concerned if it does not involve a "female" in the setup... Which is why Leong is making a crack out of it...

Which brings me to wonder, what has that got to do with spoilt brats once again? Or maybe I'm lost, care to enlighten me?
    haiz..nvm
    indie

haiz..nvm
    Ditto that!

Ditto that!
    Never mind. Have more weiners. Here's one, compliments from naimeh, san the meatballs.

agreed.. mine practically flirt with another guy in front of me... imagine if i didnt break up with her, i'd be wearing green hat for sure (well, after i did break up, not yet 1 week started going out with that guy liao)
    haiz....

Quote Originally Posted by takane View Post
    agreed.. mine practically flirt with another guy in front of me... imagine if i didnt break up with her, i'd be wearing green hat for sure (well, after i did break up, not yet 1 week started going out with that guy liao)
    haiz....
    Sigh. The sad stories of love. My condolences to you. but you hv a new one rite?
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Never mind. Have more weiners. Here's one, compliments from naimeh, san the meatballs.

It would help if I know what you're trying to imply, but I guess I'm too slow for that. You win!

Quote Originally Posted by takane View Post
    haiz....
    Guess 1 was not good enough for her.

This made my day! Nice!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast