For 1, I agree. That's 2 hours for 2 models at 1 hour per model, or 30 mins for 1 model 1 outfit. If you divide them equally for 6 photographers, it's only 5 mins per model per outfit.
2. It's not about money. Even if we're paying $10 for each shoot, I would expect some guidelines to be followed, which was what is indicated in the initial shoot. 2 models, 2 outfits at 2.5hours.
3. This is, frankly speaking, none of my concern. If one thinks that is not enough to cover cost, one can organize a shoot at a higher cost.
4. True. Then why did they agree to come out to let 6 photographers shoot them for 2 hours in the first place?
5. Again, please refer to point 2. It's not about other organised shoots. It's about what was agreed upon initially.
6. I understand where you're coming from. It's the first time I join JK's shoot too.
7. Yet again, we're not talking about kindness. We're talking about what has been posted initially. Whether is it a $100 shoot or a $10 shoot, it's still a coordinated shoot with which certain guidelines must be adhered to.
8. Please stick to this shoot, and not pull other organisers into the picture. Again, let me specify that we agree to join the shoot base on the fact that it's 2 models, 2 hours shoot.
No disrespect at all. It's a business transaction here which organiser and models earn a fee (no matter how much, it's still a transaction) and provides a service.