Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lowepro Bag Stock coming when?

  1. #1

    Default Lowepro Bag Stock coming when?

    Hi, anybody know whether any stock for Lowepro at CP, MS or Alan.

    Was thinking of getting the S&F Reporter 100AW or 200AW.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default

    stocks just arrived today..can try TK Foto too....

    be quick!

    Quote Originally Posted by catch
    Hi, anybody know whether any stock for Lowepro at CP, MS or Alan.

    Was thinking of getting the S&F Reporter 100AW or 200AW.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default

    Yeh, Planty of bags to choose, just brought back 2 backpack.
    I believe all other shops also received their stock today.

    Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    stocks just arrived today..can try TK Foto too....

    be quick!

  4. #4

    Default

    Where is TK Foto? The price there cheap?

    Looks like got to request e-quote again, last time request but CP & MS no stock

    Anyone use Domke? is design better than Lowepro? Expensive?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    谁是你
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    beach road, shaw tower, 2nd floor, opposite jade gift shop, beside the turkish restaurant.

    Quote Originally Posted by catch
    Where is TK Foto? The price there cheap?

    Looks like got to request e-quote again, last time request but CP & MS no stock

    Anyone use Domke? is design better than Lowepro? Expensive?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default

    TK Foto

    http://www.tkfoto.com.sg/index.html

    Price are all about the same but I notice that equote may be slightly more expensive.

    I believe CP and MS also now have stock of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by catch
    Where is TK Foto? The price there cheap?

    Looks like got to request e-quote again, last time request but CP & MS no stock

    Anyone use Domke? is design better than Lowepro? Expensive?

  7. #7

    Default

    Just checked with CP and John 3:16. The bags all came in today.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •