By popular demand again, ClubSNAP present ...
SEED on Wednesday, 21 April 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!
For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6pm onwards....
Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute! Also, should you need a contact number, I can be reached @ 91518640 (not prank calls please!)
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.
*New* I'll be bringing my laptop and a 6 in 1 card reader so feel free to bring your work in CFs and such. It'll be more meaningful in the sense that we can share our work (afterall, CS are a Photography Club), give constructive feedback and learn from one another!
Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.
Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!
So what are you waiting for?