Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #741
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Pj need to attend meh? He will give u 1 to 1 private sextion, I mean session.

  2. #742

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Pj need to attend meh? He will give u 1 to 1 private sextion, I mean session.
    everyone are welcome

  3. #743

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Pj need to attend meh? He will give u 1 to 1 private sextion, I mean session.
    wat?! I suppork TS lecturers!

  4. #744

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    ok...
    frog leg organiser sms me say Jimmy n May duno how to go, request me to meet both of u at kallang mrt

    so, what time u both can reach kallang mrt?

  5. #745

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    wat?! I suppork TS lecturers!
    sappork is nice
    arhh... minimum 5 to start hor ....
    might b difficult to get though coz TS not many newbie

  6. #746

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    REMINDER FOR TONIGHT

    TANGEATERS: Frog leg n liu lian outing!
    Jiak till bui bui!


    Date: 27-05-2010
    Time: 7PM at Kallang MRT, or 7.05pm at G7 Sinma Restaurant
    Place: 163, Geylang Road Lorong 3, #01-01, Singapore 389239 (http://g7sinma.com/163geylang.html)

    1: Jimmy81
    2: wwjd82
    3: mayngbt (TBC)
    4: pauche - will meet directly at the restaurant
    5: musselman
    6. simple (TBC)
    7. elefant (TBC)
    8: Jimmy`s fren (TBC)
    9. kuantoh (TBC)

  7. #747

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    ok...
    frog leg organiser sms me say Jimmy n May duno how to go, request me to meet both of u at kallang mrt

    so, what time u both can reach kallang mrt?
    frogleg organiser ish Jimmy lo

  8. #748

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    REMINDER FOR TONIGHT
    morning buttie

  9. #749

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    sappork is nice
    arhh... minimum 5 to start hor ....
    might b difficult to get though coz TS not many newbie
    orh.. then see how brown cow lor..

  10. #750

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    frogleg organiser ish Jimmy lo
    oo i tot is u

  11. #751

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    orh.. then see how brown cow lor..
    no issue, if not enough u still can ask rs
    the point is.... dun ask me... i'm noob

    if this 'class' fail, i get billy to teach sunrise suut get zheng teach macro get paul to teach hdr
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 27th May 2010 at 09:27 AM.

  12. #752

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    no issue, if not enough u still can ask rs
    the point is.... dun ask me, i'm noob

    if this 'class' fail, i get billy to teach sunrise suut get zheng teach macro
    ok.. such lessons are great ideas! a form of sharing session with the newbies..
    Next time pro liao can open classes and collect fees..

  13. #753

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    ok.. such lessons are great ideas! a form of sharing session with the newbies..
    Next time pro liao can open classes and collect fees..
    i agree.... we always said sharing .... train ur rs kor kor conduct class, next time can earn $$ ...

    but i afraid if he 1 to 1 will be difficult....
    hands on <someone>, kiss kiss, half teach hald molest ....


    siam
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 27th May 2010 at 09:34 AM.

  14. #754

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i agree.... we always said sharing .... train ur rs kor kor conduct class, next time can earn $$ ...

    but i afraid if he 1 to 1 will be difficult....
    hands on <someone>, kiss kiss, half teach hald molest ....


    siam
    WAT?! *&^&^@&%#@&*^

  15. #755

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    WAT?! *&^&^@&%#@&*^
    watch until finish
    Video Missing

  16. #756

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo i tot is u
    JKK say he orguinice i sarppork mah.

    so i sarpporked riao!

  17. #757

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

    Video Missing

  18. #758

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Let's drink
    Video Missing

  19. #759
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    allo butties & buttees, is me again
    who interested to attend portrait class?

    i tried very hard to found 2 experience portrait photographers to give tutorial to all TS members
    They are
    1.Ronald Tan -> http://www.facebook.com/Redsun81?v=photos&ref=search
    2.Jimmy Tan -> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...=photos&ref=ts


    The tutorial class will be held on 9am, Sunday, 6th June, 2010
    These 2 portrait master will give tutorial on
    1.Reflector
    2.Softbox
    3.Off-shoe flash
    4.Post processing (mac)
    5.
    6.


    NOTE: Minimum 5 'student' to kick start

    1. Photojourney
    2. blazer (newbie)
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #760

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    2. blazer (newbie)
    u come teach ah ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •