Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i ish cannot go... after that need to rush to another outing...
    We rush together!

Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    We rush together!
    wat a guut buttie
    buttie, i dun want to play this.
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 25th May 2010 at 03:14 PM.

wat purposely!!
    ur rs meimei change paintball date
    afterall, one outing in morning one in afternoon
    then u can join also!

Paintball is really damn freaking PAINFUL one...I tried more than 10 yrs ago and till now still remember the pain...good luck to all the butties playing...the meimeis dont play until "hui rong"!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Paintball is really damn freaking PAINFUL one...I tried more than 10 yrs ago and till now still remember the pain...good luck to all the butties playing...the meimeis dont play until "hui rong"!
    i agree with u lar... thats y die die i dun want to play
    i saw my colleagues play until next few days cannot walk properly

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i agree with u lar... thats y die die i dun want to play
    i saw my colleagues play until next few days cannot walk properly
    be a MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    be a MAN!
    i got more responsibility than play this game
    for example, call ktc order my meal

i got more responsibility than play this game
    for example, call ktc order my meal
    please order one more set to my office.....10q

Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    please order one more set to my office.....10q

Chalet pasir ris ai mai? Lemme check my company got slots that time or not for pasir ris chalet.

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Chalet pasir ris ai mai? Lemme check my company got slots that time or not for pasir ris chalet.
    chiu organise i sappork

i bring ladderman and surefire go paint ball... later will c moi shoe fly too !
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    sarpork !!!
    as long as east side nose problem

As governments from Greece to Portugal to Spain try to sell markets on their budget-cutting zeal, the country that may face the biggest hurdle is Britain.

Propelled by a robust economy that finally collapsed in 2008, Britain’s spending boom was the most expansive in Europe, producing a welter of shiny hospitals, school buildings and highways, along with a cadre of well-paid public sector officials.

Now the new government must unwind not so much the debt incurred from two years of economic stimulus efforts, but more broadly, the structural deficits built up over more than a decade of expanded health care, education and pension commitments.

Prime Minister David Cameron has talked boldly of closing a British budget deficit now equal to 11 percent of its gross domestic product. But he also has said that he will allow health spending to outpace inflation, continuing a trend started by the Labour government that has doubled the cost of the government’s elephantine National Health Service since 2000.

It is this apparent disconnect between the promises of politicians and the harsh demands of investors for immediate and across the board spending cuts that is at the root of the financial crisis in Europe today.

Even after the nearly $1 trillion rescue package arranged by European Union leaders to shore up the weaker euro zone members, financial markets have gyrated as fears build that debt-plagued nations lack the will to stand up to powerful unions and pare back once generous welfare programs.

“You need a martyr to cut this type of deficit,” said Andrew Lilico, chief economist at Policy Exchange, a right-leaning London research group, who has argued that quick and immediate spending cuts would actually hasten economic recovery rather than derail it.

“You need someone to say, ‘I will do the right thing and everyone will hate me.’ ”

According to a recent analysis by Citigroup, Britain’s structural deficit — meaning the part of the budget gap that will not close even when the economy improves — was 9.2 percent of G.D.P. last year, ranking third in the world behind rapidly aging Japan and almost bankrupt Greece.

In a recent report, the International Monetary Fund warned that the countries that would have to make the biggest sacrifices in spending cuts and tax increases to return to precrisis levels of indebtedness — Britain, France, Ireland, Spain and the United States — also face the biggest increase in spending demands. These are driven by the rising number of the elderly, thus making the cuts all the harder to impose.

“All developed economies now have in-built structural components in their government deficits due to having pension and health systems and aging populations,” said Edward Hugh, an independent economist based in Barcelona. “And these costs will go up by the year.”

The British chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, who has long urged the Conservative Party to trim the deficit, said on Monday that he would push through 6 billion ($8.65 billion) in spending cuts.

Though decidedly modest when compared with a budget deficit estimated to be about 178 billion, the cuts represent an effort to convince skittish markets that Mr. Cameron’s team is committed to fiscal restraint.

The latest menu of restrictions, freezes and spending reversals also represents an effort to convince the public that Britain must be in tune with the budget-cutting in Greece, Portugal, Spain and other parts of Europe.

“The years of public sector plenty are over,” Mr. Osborne said. “The more decisively we act, the more quickly we can come through these tough times.”

Mr. Cameron has fulminated publicly about cutting public sector pay and decreed that members of Parliament themselves take a 5 percent pay cut.

Last edited by juste_millieu; 25th May 2010 at 03:28 PM.

poor europe... after europe will be china bubble

poor europe... after europe will be china bubble
    planing europe trip for this yr and next yr

Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    planing europe trip for this yr and next yr
    becareful when u go...
    i afraid year end europe ppl might b more poor than u
    EUE sharp fall against USD

pj kor kor can save money go europe honeymoon with rs meimei
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 25th May 2010 at 03:37 PM.

becareful when u go...
    i afraid year end europe ppl might b more poor than u
    EUE sharp fall against USD

pj kor kor can save money go europe honeymoon with rs meimei
    they ish can ghost there suut wedding fotos

Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    be a MAN!
    i play before liao so counted!

tired + sleepy = lazy