Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #441

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wah..dun say too early..bookie master just release odds favourable to England..
    u ish the bookie?
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  2. #442

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    sekali they swap account to use...
    wonder if they got swap undi wear or not

  3. #443

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    u ish the bookie?
    if i bookie england 1:100000

  4. #444

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    afternoon update.... EUR still falling

    EURSGD 1.7422
    USDSGD 1.4181

  5. #445
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    bookie every time favourable england coz they know england fan die die bet on england only
    Tis morleng england hoot mexico 3-1 huat ah!!

  6. #446
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    can no problem... u get jkk tmm with chiu
    I prefer yun meimei. Jkk too hairy.

  7. #447

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    okok....goots.....now u can read her mind
    Would be perfect if can get 1-2 more pairs... yea yea!

  8. #448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Tis morleng england hoot mexico 3-1 huat ah!!
    england guut in warm up match
    lousy in real fight

    huat ah!!

  9. #449

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Agree! I don't mind organise again if want.
    think last time i chalet at sentosa there.. the chalet v big also.. but but ulu...

  10. #450

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    I prefer yun meimei. Jkk too hairy.
    no problem... then yun meimei tml with zheng meimei
    u want bed, bath or swim wear theme?


    oo btw, got 2 ladies(friends) asking for tfcd at the service thread

  11. #451

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Soli butties, just now book order shipping charges calculated wrongly.

    Estimated shipping charges per book should be US$5.8 instead!

    Here's the updates, slight reduction as KT ordered 2 books.

    Total shipping charges: US$49.90

    Final Book order quantity so far:
    1. Lkkang: 1 (final shipping charges: US$5.55)
    2. J: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)
    3. Elefant: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)
    4. coolsigg: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)
    5. KT: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)

    Order placed!

  12. #452

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    afternoon update.... EUR still falling

    EURSGD 1.7422
    USDSGD 1.4181
    USD increased sho much!

  13. #453

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    think last time i chalet at sentosa there.. the chalet v big also.. but but ulu...
    oo yah.. butties, we need to reserve a room for pj + rs
    but before that we need to setup out 5d2 to suut full hd video...
    then can upload youtube share on facebook sell to europe earn big bucks

  14. #454
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    http://www.hometeamns.sg/index.cfm?GPID=47

    Can stay here also but need safraa card to book

  15. #455

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    USD increased sho much!
    yes.. this week increase... but only against sgd... i think sgd falling lar
    USDJPY now only 89.60... drop from 92++

  16. #456

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Soli butties, just now book order shipping charges calculated wrongly.

    Estimated shipping charges per book should be US$5.8 instead!

    Here's the updates, slight reduction as KT ordered 2 books.

    Total shipping charges: US$49.90

    Final Book order quantity so far:
    1. Lkkang: 1 (final shipping charges: US$5.55)
    2. J: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)
    3. Elefant: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)
    4. coolsigg: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)
    5. KT: 2 (final shipping charges: US$11.10)

    Order placed!
    thankx.
    i lousy in calculation, pls calculate lumsum how much i need to pay you

  17. #457

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo yah.. butties, we need to reserve a room for pj + rs
    but before that we need to setup out 5d2 to suut full hd video...
    then can upload youtube share on facebook sell to europe earn big bucks
    wat wat wat... dun bruff innocent mm hor...

  18. #458

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    wat wat wat... dun bruff innocent mm hor...
    u mean u innocent
    we can meet up watch prawn together

  19. #459
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    this time 2 nights chalet lah

    den can 1 whole day photo event ? go out tcss hur hur , ubin chalet lah
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  20. #460

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    this time 2 nights chalet lah

    den can 1 whole day photo event ? go out tcss hur hur , ubin chalet lah
    chiu organise i sappork

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •