Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #341

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    no worry, as ur buttie, moi will record down everything SELL to chiu
    Thank you YOU!

  2. #342

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Thank you YOU!
    no problem... i enjoy sell butties

  3. #343

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    hmm.. think got a super long flight of stairs there one.. that one not guan yin leh..
    not guan yin then ish what? yeap long flight of stairs go up, can see the entire town from the top. the temple also got sell firecrackers to play also

  4. #344

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    not guan yin then ish what? yeap long flight of stairs go up, can see the entire town from the top. the temple also got sell firecrackers to play also
    yes yes yes... shd be the one.. =)
    u can explore songkhla beach also..

  5. #345

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    near songkhla beach got skyrides..

  6. #346
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    I realise when rs is here, pj is not. Pj is here, rs is not. U 2 using same comp? Need to log in and log out lol

  7. #347

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    I realise when rs is here, pj is not. Pj is here, rs is not. U 2 using same comp? Need to log in and log out lol

  8. #348
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    no worry, as ur buttie, moi will record down everything SELL to chiu
    HD vid aimai
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  9. #349

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    HD vid aimai
    yes sk buttie, we gib guut service... full hd video

  10. #350

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    near songkhla beach got skyrides..
    got sky rides meh? not that i know of when i last went about a year ago!

  11. #351

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    yes sk buttie, we gib guut service... full hd video
    canon - delighting u always!

  12. #352

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    buttie who organise event, pls check fb hor.. some register there instead of here

  13. #353

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    canon - delighting u always!

  14. #354
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    HD vid aimai
    Hi yun

  15. #355
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Hi yun
    hi zheng mei mei... wan tcss tonite mai?

  16. #356
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    hi zheng mei mei... wan tcss tonite mai?
    Kt jiejie tonai I notch fwee. Paiseh haha

  17. #357

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    buttie who organise event, pls check fb hor.. some register there instead of here
    actually i lazy to post fb one... cos so troublesome to check here check there, then have to update both sides. somemore fb everytime not many people response and everytime the thread posts/URLs in fb go missing anyway. post here in TCSS one post can summarise all the TS outings liao.

  18. #358
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    hi zheng mei mei... wan tcss tonite mai?
    zheng mei mei & yun mei mei
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  19. #359

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    actually i lazy to post fb one... cos so troublesome to check here check there, then have to update both sides. somemore fb everytime not many people response and everytime the thread posts/URLs in fb go missing anyway. post here in TCSS one post can summarise all the TS outings liao.
    but in tcss will only limit to those who come in

  20. #360

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    but in tcss will only limit to those who come in
    let's make TangEaters outing every Tues.... go find somemore new places to eat leh....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •