Thread: Set up for light tent

Default Set up for light tent

Hi all, curretnly I'm having difficulty deciding on what to purchase to set up a light tent. I have seen lighting equpiment supporting the light tents set up. May I check with those who uses light tent what set up are you using? and where can I find these equpiments in Singapore?

Default Re: Set up for light tent

Check the Commercial section lower down on the list of forum sections; the mass sellers are there.

Quote Originally Posted by order-devi View Post
    Hi all, curretnly I'm having difficulty deciding on what to purchase to set up a light tent. I have seen lighting equpiment supporting the light tents set up. May I check with those who uses light tent what set up are you using? and where can I find these equpiments in Singapore?
    1) cardboard box from discards at supermarket
    2) white fluorescent lamps
    3) appropriate backdrop material (eg. white paper)
    Exploring! :)

Depends on your budget and needs and space..u can DIY the lightbox yourself using the materials mentioned by Zerocool . Or if you mind the trouble , u can go buy the light tent from the mass sellers in the forums

The DIY versions , cheap , realtively good results , takes time to make but not easy to store
    The brought version , $$ , results alightly better than DIY version ( assuming same user level) , juz needs to wait for it to arrive in the mail and foldable