Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: Clubsnap Tees

  1. #1

    Default Clubsnap Tees

    Was wondering if anyone came upon the idea of having ClubSNAP t-shirts? Was wondering if this would help us spot other clubsnappers easily when outside. Whats your view?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    I still have the first batch of CS polo tee that was made many many years back

  3. #3
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    hmm. ask someone collate and make lor. can we put a WTD infront? then CS logo beside or something? i love WTD

  4. #4

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Great idea! Would love to own a ClubSNAP shirt.
    Anyone has any idea on how to design?

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Great idea! Would love to own a ClubSNAP shirt.
    Anyone has any idea on how to design?
    There was one MO on this last year.But the design was very simple.Just the word Clubsnap on the left side in black or white colour

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hmm. ask someone collate and make lor. can we put a WTD infront? then CS logo beside or something? i love WTD
    How about a duck in front of the shirt?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    I only know how to draw on a piece of paper to design. I dont know anything about designing via computer tho. Haha. Will scan and post it up once i got the time.

  8. #8
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    hmm. pass me a template for the tee. i'll try requesting from the wtd author to let us use one image on our tees hmm. then also the CS logo u all want infront or behind? i dun mind designing a bit

  9. #9

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    if the admins and mods allow, we can help raise funds for clubsnap by collating order for the tees.

  10. #10
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    if the admins and mods allow, we can help raise funds for clubsnap by collating order for the tees.
    nah. i think not. this is a do for members benefit. remember. cs has revenue from its advertisers and stuff. lets just do something for members instead bah.

    i'll do the design. whos in?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    nah. i think not. this is a do for members benefit. remember. cs has revenue from its advertisers and stuff. lets just do something for members instead bah.

    i'll do the design. whos in?
    hopefully the t-shirt is in good quality, not those type after 1 wash then the logo drop off.. if not too expensive (<$25), i want to pre-order.

  12. #12
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    hopefully the t-shirt is in good quality, not those type after 1 wash then the logo drop off.. if not too expensive (<$25), i want to pre-order.
    possible. polo tee? or normal tee. i think polo tee looks more professional

  13. #13
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Yours truly is here to gate-crash this thread.

    204 replies over 4 years and no administrators or moderators gives a hoot.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 23rd May 2010 at 09:40 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  14. #14

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Must be dry-fit polo tees!
    I'm into the design but currently busy with other stuffs. Haha.

  15. #15
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Must be dry-fit polo tees!
    I'm into the design but currently busy with other stuffs. Haha.
    Damn agree with the dry fit. I am still wearing the WTD polo tee (Black polo tee with (Photoshop helping the ugly since 1987) and it feels uncomfortable after a bit of sweat under the sun.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Damn agree with the dry fit. I am still wearing the WTD polo tee (Black polo tee with (Photoshop helping the ugly since 1987) and it feels uncomfortable after a bit of sweat under the sun.
    but u know with dry-fit you will smell like a cockroach?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    i'm interested in having the shirt!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    i can help with the administration part.

    in any case, if you want to print the shirts better get clubsnap approval before doing so.

    design - allenonheart
    administration (collect order and distribution of tees) - pokiemon
    printing - ???
    treasurer - ???
    sponsors - to subsidise cost in return place their logos on sleeves or somewhere.
    Last edited by pokiemon; 23rd May 2010 at 10:04 PM.

  19. #19
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    nah. this isnt a admin thing already or mod. this one is we do ourselves liao. hehe

  20. #20
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Clubsnap Tees

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    nah. this isnt a admin thing already or mod. this one is we do ourselves liao. hehe
    If clubsnap logo were be printed on the Tees, yes, need approval from CS owner.

    If using clubsnap as a platform, yes, it is better to seek consent from CS admin.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •