Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spinoff from P&P SF - Themes for Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    How about shaving it off?
    i'm not Joan Chen or Bai Ling

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acroamatic
    In the Mood for Love by Wong Kar Wai... brilliant movie. Is it this poster ?

wah piang! u my hero!!!

how people! so many suggestions and for so long already.... when can shoot ah??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by acroamatic
    In the Mood for Love by Wong Kar Wai... brilliant movie. Is it this poster ?
    ooh
    very nice feel... but maggie cheung's hairstyle is very *poufy*

cheongsams ^_^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    ooh
    very nice feel... but maggie cheung's hairstyle is very *poufy*

cheongsams ^_^
    haha... i'm sure we can manage without the hair??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Hahaha... can thank me personally tomolo. Apparently, we will be shooting at the same time at the same place.

Dunno about the chinese mythology/historical figures in the thread earlier, but if you want to do something along the lines of the poster, I'm interested!

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wah piang! u my hero!!!

all these costume suggestions sounds very fun leh..is there any concrete plans to materialise it? anyone seriously organisign anything out of this? right now i/m waiting for zemo-chan's alternative shoot, and the nikon CLS thing, and astin's night shoot thing, and the next paintball shootout from wolf..when i can't wait, thigns happen. when i can wait, things dont happen
    Last edited by clive; 15th May 2004 at 12:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    all these costume suggestions sounds very fun leh..is there any concrete plans to materialise it? anyone seriously organisign anything out of this? right now i/m waiting for zemo-chan's alternative shoot, and the nikon CLS thing, and astin's night shoot thing, and the next paintball shootout from wolf..when i can't wait, thigns happen. when i can wait, things dont happen
    i think someone suggested to astin earlier in the thread. but, so far, astin's not taking it up.

Someone calling for me??? Hello?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Someone calling for me??? Hello?
    yeah!!! astin, we've got a problem!!!

so many CSers quite interested in a theme shoot. any chance of holding one at ur place?

How abt this:

Theme 1 : Fa yeung nin wa ( 花样年华 )
    Model wears cheongsam, posing in early evening in some old shophouse backdrop.

Theme 2 : Chinese Ghost Story ( 倩女幽魂 )
    Model poses as Siu Seen ( 小 倩 ) . I happen to know the same guy that designed the costume for the movie Chinese Ghost Story ( 倩女幽魂 ) This set can be done in my studio, with indoor studio lighting and outdoor garden as backdrop. Does Siu Seen need to wire up and fly???

Theme 3 : Mongolian Princess / Poon Kimlian
    1 model, 2 costumes. I know where to get the costume, need to find a Poon Kamlian model.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12