Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nkorea sank navy ship

Default Re: Nkorea sank navy ship

it will dive into water and works like a torpedo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by humanTORCH View Post
    it will dive into water and works like a torpedo.
    u could try

Blog Entries

anyways. updates on this thing

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_540111.html

NORTH Korea has completely cut off state food rations after China failed to supply the impoverished communist country with extra cereals, a welfare group said on Monday.

hmm. wasnt the last time china shut off the power supply tap for 3 days to Nkorea after they pulled out of the nuclear proliferation treaty? i think china claimed "techincal issues"

seems like this time again same pattern hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    anyways. updates on this thing

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_540111.html

NORTH Korea has completely cut off state food rations after China failed to supply the impoverished communist country with extra cereals, a welfare group said on Monday.

hmm. wasnt the last time china shut off the power supply tap for 3 days to Nkorea after they pulled out of the nuclear proliferation treaty? i think china claimed "techincal issues"

seems like this time again same pattern hmm.
    Like the saying goes, 'A hungry man is an angry man' - now int his case 'A hungry army is an angry army'... This angry army might do a coup-de-at... Sun Tze's saying, never let your army go hungry

This is a long term punishment imposed by China. Like it or not, this is China's respond to NK, although she does not participate in the international sanctions...
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 16th June 2010 at 12:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Like the saying goes, 'A hungry man is an angry man' - now int his case 'A hungry army is an angry army'... This angry army might do a coup-de-at... Sun Tze's saying, never let your army go hungry

This is a long term punishment imposed by China. Like it or not, this is China's respond to NK, although she does not participate in the international sanctions...
    well. most of their rations go to army one. so now cut off, is the citizens suffer not much affect army sadly

i dunno but this seems like a warning from china to tell Nkorea to behave.

yet the south themselves are also not acting up to their responsibilities. Nkorea stated new terms that they wanna have their group of scientists to view their investigations and to conduct their own to see if it matches up. yet South korea dun allow.

No go.
    China and Russia do not support.

South Korea has rejected all requests by North Korea to send its own investigators.

Chris Devonshire Ellis left a message: "I have heard doubts being raised about the integrity of the report also. The international team were “observers” whereas the actual report was conducted by the South Korean military. ...."

http://www.2point6billion.com/news/2...ence-5995.html

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    No go.

South Korea has rejected all requests by North Korea to send its own investigators.

Chris Devonshire Ellis left a message: "I have heard doubts being raised about the integrity of the report also. The international team were “observers” whereas the actual report was conducted by the South Korean military. ...."

they should send Jack Baur to investigate.

Last edited by ninelives; 16th June 2010 at 02:30 AM.
    Objection !!!

Blog Entries

No go.

not too worried. if they really find that the findings are not reliable, they would had raised it out openly. now still waiting their response

A says B committed a wrong act.

B says let me come and inspect the evidence, give me a chance to defend myself.

A says, No I already decided you are guilty.

A says, see - my group of JAFOs C, D & E agree with everything I say.

F & G were asked to look at the "evidence" and after doing so.....conclude differently from the JAFOs C, D & E.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 16th June 2010 at 11:09 PM.

H I J K L M N O PQ R S T U V W X Y and Z will sit on the fences and wait for who can give better "kopi money"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by humanTORCH View Post
    H I J K L M N O PQ R S T U V W X Y and Z will sit on the fences and wait for who can give better "kopi money"
    yea. sigh world is a screwed up place.

What did we tell you. How can the accuser also be the judge and the jury while the accused was never allowed to defend his innocence in court.

http://sify.com/news/probe-of-south-...bbacegabj.html

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/artic...sp?aid=2926624
    Last edited by ricohflex; 1st October 2010 at 11:46 PM.

Blog Entries

but it says reopen investigations shall wait and see for their next step.
    no clear judgement has been rendered. no one said north korea isnt a suspect yet. what they say is to reopen investigation and see what happens.

FYI some already insisted NK was guilty and want it to apologise. It's strange, more than one AEGIS class vessels cannot detect an outdated nearby submarine (if any)? A drive shaft of so called torpedo that remains in one piece and still straight and true, not even bent after an explosion that can tear a big ship into two.

The world is becoming like... believe whatever rubbish I tell you and don't you dare question it - if you do, then you must have concrete proof that what I am talking is not sound and reasonable.
    (not the other way around?)

I don't care about the politics, NK or SK. It is about the thinking process.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 2nd October 2010 at 11:15 AM.

Blog Entries

FYI some already insisted NK was guilty and want it to apologise. It's strange, more than one AEGIS class vessels cannot detect an outdated nearby submarine (if any)? A drive shaft of so called torpedo that remains in one piece and still straight and true, not even bent after an explosion that can tear a big ship into two.

The world is becoming like... believe whatever rubbish I tell you and don't you dare question it - if you do, then you must have concrete proof that what I am talking is not sound and reasonable.
    (not the other way around?)

I don't care about the politics, NK or SK. It is about the thinking process.
    well. i'm waiting for the further investigations. who said i dun question?
    i'll wait for wadeva information appears and then place my judgement. unless u have seen their investigations, u cant conclude anything either...

and i'm just gonna wait and wait.
    sometimes reason doesnt often work out. maybe its by sheer luck ur shaft didnt bend. who knows? this is a pointless argument for neither u nor i are experts who have been there to SEE the investigations. for gawds sake. we dun even know the investigation! stop saying like i insisted nkorea did it. i'm still pending further information

Not referring to you, lah.
    Talking about some in SK.

Blog Entries

oh ok. ps hahaha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345