Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nkorea sank navy ship

Default Re: Nkorea sank navy ship

How to cripple NK - by sanction or invasion? Either way, it is just a matter of time NK will react. So I think battle is inevitable. Just how to approach this warfare? You cannot do an Israel to clear up a DMZ as NK is mighty where military is concern, compared to Palestine. Neither can you do a US on Iraq as the enemy is just next door. Any quick aerial strike on capital will have a reciprocal effect. I believe something big is brewing. Let's not forget that NK may be nuclear armed.

I do not think US or China will step in this time. They will just urge restrain from the sides. So while the volcano is making a lot of noise in Europe and Latin America. The biggest bang may come from Asia. Whatever happens, the world does not seemed to be in good order. Economy seems to be sliding bearishly. Hope any conflict will be shortlived.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 29th May 2010 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries

or with every recession, lies a new potential world war haha...

i dunno. why do i sense that while we try avoiding the conflict, it may finally happen?

ww3. unrealistic, yet it is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    or with every recession, lies a new potential world war haha...

i dunno. why do i sense that while we try avoiding the conflict, it may finally happen?

ww3. unrealistic, yet it is still there.
    ww3 may have already started unknowingly. It is the war on terrorism. Terrorism has reaches further than anyone knows. Al Qaeda, Taliban and all the kuching kurak cell groups. Watch the Israel conflict with Palestine closely with Iran by the side. Any wrong move by anyone will trigger an all out war with one side crying Jihad, regardless whether the conflict is religiously motivated, and then others will join the fray in the name of religion.

I would think the Israel situation is more likely to trigger a global war than the NK - SK.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 29th May 2010 at 09:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    ww3 may have already started unknowingly. It is the war on terrorism. Terrorism has reaches further than anyone knows. Al Qaeda, Taliban and all the kuching kurak cell groups. Watch the Israel conflict with Palestine closely with Iran by the side. Any wrong move by anyone will trigger an all out war with one side crying Jihad, regardless whether the conflict is religiously motivated, and then others will join the fray in the name of religion.

I would think the Israel situation is more likely to trigger a global war than the NK - SK.
    hmm. i dunno. at least china/us arent taking sides on the issue. its still a more related to religion (jews vs muslims) issue i think.

yet N and S korea is literally US vs China on a small scale. now thats more scary

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hmm. i dunno. at least china/us arent taking sides on the issue. its still a more related to religion (jews vs muslims) issue i think.

yet N and S korea is literally US vs China on a small scale. now thats more scary
    US and UK are behind Israel while China has a lot of strategic investments in North Africa and Middle Eastern countries.

I still think US will stay out of any war now. Tha Afgan and Iraq war have clearly been proven to be unpopular. China today are more politically saavy. I would think they would focus more on economical gains. Politically, they continues to be the world's gateway to NK, but I think they will stop short of funding or fuelling any war NK is engaged in.

If NK is Nikon and SK is Canon, who will win?

Why NK so itchy backside, fire a torp at SK warship? Come to think of it, the Yellow Sea and Sea of Japan is quite dangerous. You might find China, Russian, NK, SK, Japan, US submarine in them altogether.

On a more serious note, with the WON sliding against the dollar, it is time to buy more Samyang and Markins.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 29th May 2010 at 10:02 PM.

NK and SK are still technically at war. Neither of them have signed the peace treaty though the armistice has been signed at end of korean war. The Korean war was fought through the proxies but instead in the end it was US and China which their relationship was warm-up. It was a forgotten war maybe until now?

Why no one believes DPRK that they have been set up?
    China is fairer. Said let them check evidence, then they decide.
    You mean the South Korean warship has no sonar at all to detect submarines in the area?
    What kind of warship is that.
    Even our puny little sea craft has got sonar.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 30th May 2010 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    You mean the South Korean warship has no sonar at all to detect submarines in the area?
    Even our puny little sea craft has got sonar.
    Set up by who? US? Both Russia and China wanna see the evidence for themselves before deciding. Can't really say that if you have sonar, they'll detect everything. If you have anti-virus on your PC, they're still not leak proof.

I think no one wants war esp the US. They just jump at the chance to get N.Korea to denuke. Thats prob all US wants.

Sharing an interesting link:

1)Take note of this civil enginner Mr Shin, who commented on the sinking of his country's ship.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010...being-lied-to/

2) Also please note Premier Wen's comment:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...059597/1/.html

''China will not protect those who sank a South Korean warship, Premier Wen Jiabao was quoted saying on Friday, as he came under pressure in Seoul to join an international push to punish North Korea.''

China did not name a side, thus any country that sank the SK warship China will not side. It could mean NK, SK, or even the US. The real truth is concealed... Only those high ranking generals in the military of these countries know the truth.

3) Investigation reports concludes swiftly:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp...0jigreport.pdf

Link is from:

http://upload.democraticunderground....ss=389x8387694

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There might be 4 scenarios:

First scenario:

It might be an US friendly fire. With US air-recon plane flying all over the countries in Northeast Asia - the region of Japan, Korean Peninsula and China, or perhaps part of Russia, it could be a false analysis of friendly ship being an enemy ship thus the friendly fire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Might be an incident similar, thus the US is trying hard to cover it's own sorry incident. SK knows it, but dare not to provoke US, as if US redraws its troops in SK, the North will react. Thus the final conclusion of this ''official report''.

Second scenario:

The navy exercise between SK navy and US navy, might even begin secretly even before the ship was sank. It was a friendly misfire causing fatalities. Then when the truth cant hold up, they began having that navy exercise announced as a diversion.

Third scenario:

Self-ego Kim might have secretly ordered NK navy to sink whichever SK ship was there, thinking he could use it as an bargaining chip to return to 6 parties talks, but alas, his plans were not to his expectations as he thought the South would be intimidated, but instead the South reacted violently. Thus he travelled secretly to China to ask for protections for his own sorry ars*. But China reacted to the media, ''China will not protect those who sank a South Korean warship.

Fourth scenario:

Those terrorists in middle east have long known the disputed seas in Baengnyeong Island area involving NK and SK naval skmirishes. They hide there waiting for opportunity to create trouble, so as to divert US' attention to Asia. So that terrorists have a chance to regroup and reorg for a fresh round of confrontations with US forces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These views are my personal humble opinions and its does not side anyone in anyway. As far as I am concerned, I do not wish to see bloodshed over a war.
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 30th May 2010 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Sharing an interesting link:

1)Take note of this civil enginner Mr Shin, who commented on the sinking of his country's ship.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010...being-lied-to/
    If going by this Mr Shin's verdict that the torpedo is German made. It does open up more possibilities than the 4 you mentioned. Who would own and fire a german torpedo?

Blog Entries

If going by this Mr Shin's verdict that the torpedo is German made. It does open up more possibilities than the 4 you mentioned. Who would own and fire a german torpedo?
    hmm. i wont take that mr shin's opinion into the situation. there are ppl who just anyhow blow horns for fame and wad not. look at jackneo incident. first it was a model. then out pops an extra few. take those with a pinch of salt.

i'll have to see how china's own investigation gets the answers. perhaps for once i think its decisive.

china wont declare anyhow. either way he will be shooting his own foot.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Even our puny little sea craft has got sonar
    FYI, No sonar in the world can detect a stationary diesel submarines when it is running on battery.

I think I have to agree the evidence is lacking. I am sure there must be some communication between vessel and submarine before the torpedo is fired. Is there such a thing similiar to blackbox in vessels?

Also, what about the survivors. They know nothing. The torpedo was fired without warning?

There are a shroud of mystery over things that are not mentioned. Maybe it is the SK vessel that stir the battle.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 30th May 2010 at 09:10 PM.

This scenario where the SK warship sailed there and got sunk by NK is a bit similar to James Bond's: Tomorrow Never Dies.

"The villians in the film got a GPS encoder made by the American military, used it to send this HMS Devonshire, an UK warship's off-course and got sunk by Chinese Mig. Then the villians used the same ammo on the Mig to finish off the UK sailors. Thus near starting a war between Chinese and UK navies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Never_Dies

Some films maybe fictional but it does contains real-life scenarios. Who knows, there are really some sort of GPS encoder that we never know, some mad one's got it, set ROKN Cheonan offcourse, got sunk by NK submarine.
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 31st May 2010 at 01:58 PM.

Come to think of it, the torp can be launched by anyone. The result will be the same. Everyone will point to NK. It is very similiar to Iraq. Whatever they say, US and UN will throw a cloud of mist and claim there is WMD. Everyone knows the outcome today. Of course Saddam was a bad egg who itchy backside invaded Kuwait. So no one really bothers. Did NK really sink Cheonan? The evidence is not conclusive.

guys - what if this "sinking ship" thing is a conspiracy by some country that wants to see NK and SK go to war?

it's relatively easy to "assemble" a torpedo, fire it on a SK ship and leaving NK fingerprints behind.

i think things are not quite what it seems.

Come to think of it, the torp can be launched by anyone. The result will be the same. Everyone will point to NK.
    just saw your comments. yes we are thinking alike.

If that area is a hot bed of navy testing, there could be alot of these torpedos lying around, who can tell this is THE ONE that hit the ship? Perhaps, they just dredged a few torpedoes till they found what they needed?????

HS

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    guys - what if this "sinking ship" thing is a conspiracy by some country that wants to see NK and SK go to war?
    I don't think it is a conspiracy. Maybe it is just an accident. And people want to make full use of the incident to force its hand on NK on nuclear issue.

Whatever it is, NK is in a lose-lose situation. It does not pay to be reclusive and isolated from the world. When your only friend turns his back on you. You are left on your own.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast