Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Outing (part 10) - June 6 Sunday, Marina Barrage

Default Re: Newbies Outing (part 10) - June 6 Sunday, Marina Barrage

How to get there?

You can drive there, as there will be ample parking.

You can take public transport. If you are taking MRT/bus, please click
    here for the Marina Barrage's page on how to get there
    on public transport.

I don't drive, and as such, will be taking the public transport, specifically by taxi.

-------------------------------------

After the shoot, maybe we can all have dinner @ Lau Pa Sat, as one of our members
    is Vegetarian. Hope everyone can join the after-shoot-dinner for TCSS and critique of photos.

-------------------------------------

Will PM everyone as the date gets nearer with complete detailed information regarding the outing
    on Sunday!

Cheers!
    Last edited by dingaroo; 2nd June 2010 at 03:07 AM.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Smile Re: Newbies Outing (part 10) - June 6 Sunday, Marina Barrage

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Seniors
    1. Jacobs
    2. daredevil123
    3. -empty- <---
    4. -empty- <---
    5. -empty- <---
    6. -empty- <---

Newbies
    1. Sheaffey
    2. Scubagolfer & Mrs Scubagolfer
    3. songws
    4. Dleugene & Mrs Dleugene
    5. Boyette & Mrs Boyette
    6. 230j31 (Roger)
    7. wuminlee
    8. Nataru (Kimmura)
    9. loya48
    10. adheeth
    11. FibonJemer
    12. vynus (Pei Lin)
    13. Chilli Crab
    14. Prelix
    15. icefox23
    16. winkoo88
    17. ENDorphins
    18. musichelle
    19. musichelle's friend
    20. romel dutta

Independent Shooters
    1. Megatops
    2. dacteo (David)
    3. Joshua Tan
    4. kenny888
    5. vee5
    6. urban93
    7. hlyeoh
    ---------FULL, NOT TAKING IN ANYMORE----------
    4 more days to go!
    But CS senior have fill up the slot? ZCA? FRANK?...........
    Canon|Tamron|Gitzo|Manfrotto|Benro|B+W|Hoya|LCW|LEE|HiT ech|Cokin|TianYa

Hi... Am a newbie just starting out... Is there still a slot for me? I am interested...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Hi... Am a newbie just starting out... Is there still a slot for me? I am interested...
    Can't you see that the post above yours states that slots for newbies are full?Please OPEN your eyes lah.....

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Can't you see that the post above yours states that slots for newbies are full?Please OPEN your eyes lah.....
    Come on cleonbus, let's not be nasty. They are just eager to use their new fangled image capturing device, so they are very keen to join. Remember you were a little newbie before ... wait, you are still little but not so newbie .. hehehehehe.

Cheers!

Hi Judas,

Sadly, there are presently no more slots. Unless someone drops out, there are others ahead of you who are on reserve list.

Do look out for other outings and future ones too! Don't be disheartened! Cleonbus will organize more outings I'm sure

Cheers

Deregistered

Hi Judas,

Sadly, there are presently no more slots. Unless someone drops out, there are others ahead of you who are on reserve list.

Do look out for other outings and future ones too! Don't be disheartened! Cleonbus will organize more outings I'm sure

Cheers
    Next one is to Dingaroo's house

Jokes aside,planning my next one on a Fri night

Deregistered

Come on cleonbus, let's not be nasty. They are just eager to use their new fangled image capturing device, so they are very keen to join. Remember you were a little newbie before ... wait, you are still little but not so newbie .. hehehehehe.

Cheers!
    Newbie?See the join date and post count....Nov 2007 and 152 posts leh.How can be newbie?

I joined this forum quite some time ago... But just started shooting seriously recently... Would like to learn how to use my camera more effectively from all the seniors here...

Newbie?See the join date and post count....Nov 2007 and 152 posts leh.How can be newbie?
    so does that mean the most post counts and the longer you join the forum means you are pro? that means you are very professional? since you joined in 2006 and have over 2k posts? may i know if you are professional photographer? it must be so since you are organizing newbie outings for people with low post count...

I feel very sad that i come with a open heart to learn how to shoot landscape photos and yet i get so rudely turned down by a organizer whom i had every intention of joining his outings so that i can learn more... sigh... it is sad

Deregistered

so does that mean the most post counts and the longer you join the forum means you are pro? that means you are very professional? since you joined in 2006 and have over 2k posts? may i know if you are professional photographer? it must be so since you are organizing newbie outings for people with low post count...

I feel very sad that i come with a open heart to learn how to shoot landscape photos and yet i get so rudely turned down by a organizer whom i had every intention of joining his outings so that i can learn more... sigh... it is sad
    Maybe?Guess guess only mah.If you dun wan join my outings if also fine with me.....
    Last edited by cleonbus; 2nd June 2010 at 07:04 PM.

i just asked a harmless question and you answered me like this... do you think its right?

Deregistered

i just asked a harmless question and you answered me like this... do you think its right?
    Don't wanna quarrel with you anymore.....

Don't wanna quarrel with you anymore.....
    haha... you took it as a quarrel? so serious... i took it as a discussion only... why so serious... thanks for the few posts to that i will look for 'pro' to my peers...
    Last edited by Judas; 2nd June 2010 at 07:20 PM.

hey lets all cool this..

seriously.. is there a better way to organise such shoots? i pose this qn b4 in another thread but no one replied

is there a function where members can just put down their name in the first page or something like that? or click their attendance, yes or no, and a summary comes out?
    there has been so many threads and pages, and then everyone has to scroll through, all the misunderstandings on adding wrongly etc..
    does some moderators or IT person from CS know how to do this or do some improvements?

I know some groups have a facebook group. hence all who are interested will go into FB and click their attendance. although not everyone hve a FB account lah...

these are just my thots..

Quote Originally Posted by dacteo View Post
    hey lets all cool this..

seriously.. is there a better way to organise such shoots? i pose this qn b4 in another thread but no one replied

is there a function where members can just put down their name in the first page or something like that? or click their attendance, yes or no, and a summary comes out?
    there has been so many threads and pages, and then everyone has to scroll through, all the misunderstandings on adding wrongly etc..
    does some moderators or IT person from CS know how to do this or do some improvements?

I know some groups have a facebook group. hence all who are interested will go into FB and click their attendance. although not everyone hve a FB account lah...

it is up to the TS to be dilligent and update the first page, that's my experience from another forum which organizes outings...

Deregistered

it is up to the TS to be dilligent and update the first page, that's my experience from another forum which organizes outings...
    I think none of the CS outing organizers does updating of the 1st page

I think none of the CS outing organizers does updating of the 1st page
    so must it remain a norm?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by dacteo View Post
    hey lets all cool this..

Your suggestion is too advanced already.Or how about those who wants to join should PM the organizer their contact and the organizer him/herself update the thread?

Deregistered

so must it remain a norm?
    Maybe?If you think the other forum that you mentioned has better organizing 'skills',then why come here?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast