Continuing for ZerocoolAstra, who is taking a hiatus. We are going back to where it all started!
--- NEWBIES OUTING (PART 10) ---
Newbies outing started in April 2009 with the 1st outing at the Marina Barrage. Since then, some of the 'pioneer' attendees have become quite prolific photographers. So all in all, a pretty successful group
----------------- == DETAILS: ==
DATE/TIME: 6 JUNE 2010 (Sunday), 1630hrs onwards
LOCATION: Ground level entrance of the Barrage.
THINGS TO BRING:
1) Camera + lens(es) if it's a DSLR. If not, any camera with manual control over shutter speed, aperture, etc.
2) Tripod. This is essential. If you don't want to bring, please don't waste a slot by putting your name down.
-----------------Things you may expect to shoot:
1) Interesting structures in Singapore
2) View of the waterfront from the Marina Barrage
The format will be some "slightly more experienced" photographers providing guidance to relative newcomers into photography.
ZercoolAstra's definiton of 'newbie':
- started photography within the past couple of years.
- still feeling confused about setting up the camera for certain shots (eg. what is correct exposure; how to meter; what shooting mode to use, etc).
After shooting for about 3 hours +, we will break for dinner, where we will offer a chance for critique of selected shots. This will give people a chance for some immediate feedback into possible 'faults'.
==== stops at 12 ====
==== stops at 5 ====
THINGS TO DO IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND:
- Please only put your name down if you are quite sure you can make it.
Try not to put your name down then cancel. It makes life difficult for us. I like life to be easy
- Copy the most recent name list, add your name in the appropriate section, and post. If you've not attended any outing before, please send me a PM with your mobile number.
- DON'T expand the newbies list beyond 12 people! It's futile.. I will just ignore you.