Thread: Did i just get conned?

Default Re: Did i just get conned?

ok lah...can closed dis thread
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garagez View Post
    ok lah...can closed dis thread
    You have to close it yourself. Under thread tools....

Edit: Opps... sorry, realized you are not the TS.

Cathay Photo service is 1 of the best, very PRO & had been in this field for very long.

Their price is always a bit higher as compared to others but their salesmen are very knowledgeable & can gave you very good advise.

You can asked them anything but don't buy also no problem.

If you dun buy this lens, you'll also be conned when you buy other things. Different shops have different mark ups. Unless you check out all the items you want to buy @ the lowest & best price & get them from all over the island, isn't it the same? Your time & travelling up & down is not free.
    So, dun feel conned as like you paid a thousand bucks more.
    Take the shot!

Many people use Cathay Photo as a standard for good service. True their price is reasonably priced but I find them a bit arrogant at times, especially when you try to negotiate for a cheaper price. Make you feel like you should not even ask in the first place. For ang mos, they can still small talk for quite a while before they reject their request for a cheaper price or lower the price further for the ang mos. My friends and I got "suan" whenever we tried asking.
    Canon , Pansonic
    flickr

Close the thread lah.... getting bored with all the price comparision. One man's meat is another man's poison. Just buy from whichever shop and move on.

So many people buy things these days without doing homework and then come to forum to complain being conned. In this case, not even conned at all.

If you wish to know, I got mine at $2900 after weeks of studies, you want to do the same?

Just move on. The lens is a great one. I love mine, you will too.
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

I got mine at 3180 from John:316 about 2 months ago..and I don't want to look back and enjoy with the lens.....the price you got not much difference from mine...so don't think about how much you paid for it ..just enjoy and fully utilise your lens...
    At the heart of the image ....

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    While typing Cathay Photo,did you thought of Hong Kong and instead typed Cathay Pacific?
    Duh me!

2nd time I mistyped it as Cathay Pacific! Meant Cathay Photo ... but can't blame me cos was typing in wee hours of the night.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Duh me!

2nd time I mistyped it as Cathay Pacific! Meant Cathay Photo ... but can't blame me cos was typing in wee hours of the night.
    Heh , actually the ultimate owners of Cathay Pacific is actually a British private conglomerate , whose ancestors went to the Far East in CHina and HK to start trading and shipping business.

Cheers
    Alpha and Omega

thanks all guys for your truly advices! i will enjoy this copy of lens happily with peace!
    thread closed!
    Redraw Your Boundaries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12