Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teens with DSLR

Default Re: Teens with DSLR

Good to start young, I am glad that I started this during my seconday period. There are much more free time to shoot during my student time though the BBB virus and budget constrain is a bit sad.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissmassacre View Post
    I'm a teenager! And I worked during the holidays to save up for my dslr. It isn't fair to label those who got theirs through their parents as "rich kids". Have you considered the word "lucky'? Or fortunate
    how i wish i'm "fortunate" enough to be a rich kid... lol
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticFox View Post
    I am a teen and I have a fancy camera. How about university student driving Lexus?
    filthy-rich kid... lol
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

There is photography club in Sec Sch to JC and poly. During School events, photography club members are using DSLR provided by sch or they have their own gear. I remember during my time in Sec Sch only senior can use SLR while we using our own Dcam. I would say it is normal for teens to own one. It is good to learn from young if they have the interest.
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

Blog Entries

Accept your own fate, mind your own business, stop whining and move on .............. little pri school kids probably have better handphones than most of us working adults ....... So?

Better work harder/smarter and be more successful than their daddys/mummies .....
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by boxboxbox View Post
    i am parent i don mind spending thousands of dollars to buy piano, lessons, cameras for my kids. I encourage them to learn all this which can broaden their creativity. I like them to start young you know..
    i agree with you. all in all, it's going to contribute to the visual literacy of singapore in the future. this would be really enriching.

Quote Originally Posted by hori View Post
    Saw a video by RazorTV on Teens who own DSLRs bought by their parents or from working part-time jobs.

Entry-level DSLR has make it more affordable to purchase one for personal use, but it is still a hefty sum of money, especially for students.

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/seg...ews/47794.html
    Saw a petal lens shaped hood for the 50mm. Noe where to get them?
    indie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12