Thread: Where to is the best??..

Default Where to is the best??..

hihi... i am an undergraduate who is going to complete his studies soon (phew...) hopefully if my papers for the next 2 weeks goes on smoothly...
    was thinking of getting a short break after my papers... any recommendations on where can I go? most probably back packing... somewhere I can relax and enjoy at the same time lots of things, seneries and objects to shoot!...

1. stay at home and sleep first
    2. then tidy up your room. clear up any unresolved home admin/personal admin matters
    3. go for a evenign run, sunday swim, weekday bike
    4. watch a movie or 2.
    5. play some computer games
    6. visit soem places in soem part of sg where u always wanetd to go to
    7. then start to plan for holiday

I would suggest you plan a trip instead of just enjoy life at home
    after u start to work, you won't have much time to travel, unless you are ur own boss...

I think you have less time to travel esp when you are ur own boss... (OT)

For a budget trip, I would recommend Vietnam although it may be slightly hot now. Good food, good scenary and should be able to have a budget of less than $1300 for 2 weeks if you are not too fussy about accommodation and mode of transport.

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    1. stay at home and sleep first
    2. then tidy up your room. clear up any unresolved home admin/personal admin matters
    3. go for a evenign run, sunday swim, weekday bike
    4. watch a movie or 2.
    5. play some computer games
    6. visit soem places in soem part of sg where u always wanetd to go to
    7. then start to plan for holiday
    haaha... think i have doing all the above even though its exams period.... always trying to find an excuse for myself not to study hee..

vietnam sounds good... i love their food too... however as a backpacker would it be very erm.. dangerous?.. cos I only speaks and read english... hee

I recommend HK. You most probably will not run out of things to shoot regardless of time of the day. I see opportunities everywhere I go in HK. Very easy to get around. Air tickets and 5 day accommodation cost me around $800 in Jan. Prices may vary now.

foot trek from singapore to thailand. dunno how long it'll take, but it'll be rather cheap. the problem is that u need a buddy or 2 and a good route plan.

I don't speak vietnamese and only speak english there. No problem.

It is not dangerous if you know how to take care of yourself and don't do stupid things. I went with my gf and we had a great time.