Thread: Which lens cap fits Hoya Rubber Hood?

Default Which lens cap fits Hoya Rubber Hood?

Anyone knows where to get the above? the normal lens cap from my tammy doesnt fit into the opening of the rubber hood. 67mm type.
    Canon 7D | 50mm F1.4 | Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX HSM | Canon 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM

Deregistered

Default Re: Which lens cap fits Hoya Rubber Hood?

Quote Originally Posted by prec85 View Post
    Anyone knows where to get the above? the normal lens cap from my tammy doesnt fit into the opening of the rubber hood. 67mm type.
    Its either you never try to cover properly or you have put the hood the other way

how can it be the hood is in the wrong direction, its screw-type based. Its quite obvious that the cap doesnt grip onto the hood's opening
    Canon 7D | 50mm F1.4 | Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX HSM | Canon 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM

It should fit. The hood's diameter should not be smaller than the lens diameter, otherwise you might get vignetting. Hoya? Shouldn't happen
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by prec85 View Post
    You can try no-name caps from OP, get the center pinch type. But it's quite tight. When I use the hood the lens cap stays in bag anyway.
    EOS