wow..this is fit for a FAQ for all to take a look if there have the same struggle...rather detailed...
just something to add on the #5. If TS does have nikon lens made in the 60s...the nikkor NAI mount..then those can only fit on a few models...I use them on D40 before...modified so as to use on my d70 too...and I heard D5000, 3000 are able to mount them too..no metering(unless higher end bodies)/no af...
RGB Metering & Focusing.
So let me ask you, are you very sure about that statement you just blurted out? I'll let you find out the answer yourself so you can save some face on this forum...
Last edited by daredevil123; 17th May 2010 at 11:33 AM.
TS, try not to close off your options so quickly. I know Nikon and Canon have been the most aggressive in terms of marketing, but that doesn't mean they are the only camera-makers out there!
what ever camera you choose, make sure you get a sturdy tripod
no point having good pictures with camera shake
Last edited by cleonbus; 17th May 2010 at 03:10 PM.
and its not dun fit... just some antique lens cant meter/autofocus. and since you are using d90, motor issues wont affect you. motor issues affect bodies like d40,60,3000,5000.
infact these bodies can use most of the nikon lens. whether it will meter and AF thats another thing.
if u r deciding between C&N brand ...close ur eyes and just toss a coin.
Last edited by daredevil123; 17th May 2010 at 04:46 PM.
If it's serious enough, no 'heavy body' will do. Anyway, up to a certain point, I think weight becomes a detriment to stability.
Tripod is still a more certain way to ensure stability.
Just got home from police work.
Guys you are all awesome ppl! thnks for the feedbacks!! Appreciate it alot!
Btw i have 4 questions
1. whats the difference between full frame camera like the 5DM2 and a non full frame
camera? Does it really make the pictures lots of difference??
2. Do your have any brands of tripod or monopod to intro me thats good?
3. Is it wise to get a body armor for D90 for weather purposes??
4. If Canon 60D is coming out this year which is around mid - end year which my friend told me, should i wait for it??
Last edited by Candylies; 17th May 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Read in-line for my replies
Originally Posted by Candylies
Here and here.
2. I already did in my post earlier on HERE, if you bother to read in detail. Look at sub point #2.
3. No. All the body armors I have seen so far are not sealed and will not shield your camera from rough weather.
4. No one has heard of the 60D coming out yet. No, you shouldn't wait for it. It will probably use the same sensor from the 7D, which is also in the 550D. So might as well get the 550D now, rather than wait for a camera that no one has heard is coming in the next 3 months.
Last edited by daredevil123; 17th May 2010 at 08:18 PM.
2. Gitzo is the best if you can afford it.
3. Body armor? I've actually not seen anyone use this. I've used my D40 in drizzling rain without worries if it helps.
4. No. Buy buy buy, now now now!
Seriously, the wait for a "newer" model is tiring and can be rather frustrating if things don't turn out as you "predict" it to be.
Oops i apologize for that. And many many thnaks. I won't be getting the 550D as i really dun like the feel of it. D90 is still the best currently thought my favourite is the 7D after testing it once. =)
And to the rest of the Guys who helped me!! Thanks! Now am reading about the full frame details.
You guys are awesome! =)