Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by greensky1 View Post
    Can I go into the army camp and take photo of the singapore flag?
    can... but maybe will have 8 or 9 MPs or RPs taupokking you only.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    if ts really want to shot sg flags
    then go schools or polys lor

  3. #23

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    if ts can wait till july, everywhere will have singapore flag in preparation for national day!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    trying for the half mast thing?
    Wat is this half mast thingy?
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

  5. #25
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuragiz View Post
    Wat is this half mast thingy?
    In honour of the late Dr Goh Keng Swee, one of the founding fathers of Singapore FYI in case you failed your history.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  6. #26

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    In honour of the late Dr Goh Keng Swee, one of the founding fathers of Singapore FYI in case you failed your history.
    i think it is more likely that the TS wants to capture photos for the singapore flying flags dunno what competition....

  7. #27
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think it is more likely that the TS wants to capture photos for the singapore flying flags dunno what competition....
    Oh, well anyway the State flag will be at half-staff from the 20th to 23rd of May 2010.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  8. #28

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    In honour of the late Dr Goh Keng Swee, one of the founding fathers of Singapore FYI in case you failed your history.
    Hahaha. Thanks for the info. Btw I'm a normal tech student, that dun take history.
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    my house loh

  10. #30
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    VERY sad state of affairs when we get threads asking where to find a Singapore flag..... ....... seeing a Singapore flag outside of national day NOT on a government building.......... is not very common
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  11. #31

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    This thread belongs to Kopitiam

  12. #32

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuragiz View Post
    Hahaha. Thanks for the info. Btw I'm a normal tech student, that dun take history.
    I feel sad when you have such idea in your head. You dont have to be clever or highly educated to know about history, especially your own country. Everyone should take some interests in History, Geography, Literature, etc for our own life enricnments and not for taking examinations.

    anyway, flying half-mast is not history, it's just elementary general knowledge. I think this is the result of too much internet, facebook, pc games, etc in our new generation's lifestyle! Read widely and you will enjoy life more in your later years!
    always the Light, .... always.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    all schools shld have flag raising ceremony in teh morning, is it not?

  14. #34
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphel View Post
    all schools shld have flag raising ceremony in teh morning, is it not?
    Yes all(Not sure about ITE though)

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    The Istana?

    Anyway.. on 9th Aug, there will be a very very BIG one flying over Singapore.. around 6 to 7pm. flag pole not attached..

  16. #36
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphel View Post
    all schools shld have flag raising ceremony in teh morning, is it not?
    Not for tertiary institutes (Poly, Uni etc. etc.).
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #37

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    The Istana?

    Anyway.. on 9th Aug, there will be a very very BIG one flying over Singapore.. around 6 to 7pm. flag pole not attached..
    dont have flag pole got Chiknook attached. LOL...

  18. #38

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    I feel sad when you have such idea in your head. You dont have to be clever or highly educated to know about history, especially your own country. Everyone should take some interests in History, Geography, Literature, etc for our own life enricnments and not for taking examinations.

    anyway, flying half-mast is not history, it's just elementary general knowledge. I think this is the result of too much internet, facebook, pc games, etc in our new generation's lifestyle! Read widely and you will enjoy life more in your later years!
    Sorry, Im also not a singaporean.

    I got no interest in History, Geography, Literature either.
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think it is more likely that the TS wants to capture photos for the singapore flying flags dunno what competition....
    I think should be this Singapore My Home - "Live our Dreams, Fly our Flag" Photography Competition

  20. #40

    Default Re: Which places in Singapore have Singapore flag?

    In front of hotels sure got.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •