View Poll Results: Colour scheme of billingham bags youlike the best !

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black w/black leather trims

    5 12.82%
  • Black w/tan leather trims

    6 15.38%
  • Khaki w/tan leather trims

    20 51.28%
  • Sage w/tan leather trims

    8 20.51%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

  1. #21
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, came bk from HK few mths back, checked out the prices over there, there are more or less abt the same, i will save the trouble and get it here.. My 2 cents
    how much u bought it? I saw on Tin Chueng website.. its $400+ but PK Chan quoted me $500...

    by the way this bag should fit a macbook 13" right?

  2. #22
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    how much u bought it? I saw on Tin Chueng website.. its $400+ but PK Chan quoted me $500...

    by the way this bag should fit a macbook 13" right?
    Yup.. i got it at 500 (quoted by PK Chan), Tin cheung webiste prices are outdated. When i enquired last March, they quote me ard 2800HKD (which is abt 500SGD)

    Yup, it can fit a macbook 13" (which i sometimes bring along, but the weight might be a little overwhelming on one side of ur shoulder for prolonged period of time)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #23
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yup.. i got it at 500 (quoted by PK Chan), Tin cheung webiste prices are outdated. When i enquired last March, they quote me ard 2800HKD (which is abt 500SGD)

    Yup, it can fit a macbook 13" (which i sometimes bring along, but the weight might be a little overwhelming on one side of ur shoulder for prolonged period of time)

    ohh okie. where u slot in your macbook? i think there is a zipper compartment right? Some photos will be good (come poison me! lol)

    i think i will handheld this bag... actually wun be using it often, more of during traveling (i will still pack my billingham original into my luggage haha)

  4. #24
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    have you seen the f/1.4 and f/2.8?

    *poison*
    cant remember which is larger... the larger one make my drool!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  5. #25
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, came bk from HK few mths back, checked out the prices over there, there are more or less abt the same, i will save the trouble and get it here.. My 2 cents
    Agreed! I just went HK in April, price about the same~ try to bargain but they say fixed~~

    so I only ended up got a set of limited edition eneloop batt lolx
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    ohh okie. where u slot in your macbook? i think there is a zipper compartment right? Some photos will be good (come poison me! lol)

    i think i will handheld this bag... actually wun be using it often, more of during traveling (i will still pack my billingham original into my luggage haha)
    The front pocket where the long zip is..

    Since u had requested for posion.. here u go..lolz..



    Even handheld, the weight is still unbearing.. on its own its ard close to 2KG mind u lor..hahha..
    Last edited by Numnumball; 18th May 2010 at 07:04 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    891

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    The front pocket where the long zip is..

    Since u had requested for posion.. here u go..lolz..



    Even handheld, the weight is sitll unbearing.. on its on its ard close to 2KG mind u lor..hahha..
    2kg w/o any gear in ti ?!
    Buy Film Not Megapixels

  8. #28
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Recoil3d View Post
    2kg w/o any gear in ti ?!
    1.9 KG to be exact
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #29
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    ohh okie. where u slot in your macbook? i think there is a zipper compartment right? Some photos will be good (come poison me! lol)

    i think i will handheld this bag... actually wun be using it often, more of during traveling (i will still pack my billingham original into my luggage haha)
    Bro...more posion here

    In depth review taken from another site

    http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=677358
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #30
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro...more posion here

    In depth review taken from another site

    http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=677358
    hmm ok.. as long as my bag + tripod + gears + macbook dun exceed the 7kg can le haha

    by the way i read that there is a tripod handle or something for this bag, how does it work?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Using a khaki/tan 335 now... Love it!
    My wife labelled it as the "LV" of cam bags...
    how much can the 335 hold?

  12. #32

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    hmm ok.. as long as my bag + tripod + gears + macbook dun exceed the 7kg can le haha

    by the way i read that there is a tripod handle or something for this bag, how does it work?
    bro, from many plane flights, own experience + observation, 7kg will rarely be enforced.

    they care more about size and whether you can handle your hand carry.

  13. #33
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how much can the 335 hold?
    bro, quite alot... i think 4/5 lens, 2 bodies i think? i seen the bag in real life before, quite big. about 1.5 times bigger then hadley original

  14. #34
    Senior Member CS TAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,663

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!


    Just for size comparison. The big one is a 445. The Khaki one is the Hadley Large. The small sage color one is the Hadley Small.

    Still own the two on the left side.
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    891

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Going to buy a new hadley small but deciding on the colour , either black/tan or sage f.n/tan .

    Seems like alot of people like the khaki/tan but i already have a h.pro in that colour and find it a bit too big (Im skinny!)
    Buy Film Not Megapixels

  16. #36

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    where u guys buying it ? locally? or preorder online?

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think black/black is absolutely hideous.

    khaki/tan, if the pictures are accurate, then the fibrenyte versions seem to be a darker khaki than the canvas versions, that isn't too bad.

    i'm not a fan of green, so sage/tan is out for me.

    i use black/tan right now.
    I using black/black...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    891

    Default Re: Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

    Just got a L2 black/tan with sp40 and already loving it !

    Love its size and comfort !
    Buy Film Not Megapixels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •