Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Van for photography business

Default Re: Van for photography business

the Toyota litace or Mitsubishi L300 are the very popular choice among photographers back in 80s and 90s

if don't need to transport 9ft background paper and autopole, those continental vans are just nice.

hope this help
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

I've seen a Renault Kangoo I think.. that has a open top which can put in long items, however I think driver needs to constantly be aware that he is carrying long item, many of the Multi-Storey carparks have height limits.

../azul123

What do your friend need to carry? Does he/she need to carry 9ft B/G for out door location shoot? Pls note that not all vans/cars can carry the 9ft B/G.

Hope this helps
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    I've seen a Renault Kangoo I think.. that has a open top which can put in long items, however I think driver needs to constantly be aware that he is carrying long item, many of the Multi-Storey carparks have height limits.

../azul123
    Yes, have seen this before but the danger is also when it rains suddenly, everything will be wet when rain goes in through the open top liow.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

small van can be Daihatsu Hijet or Suzuki too, no problem to all multi-storey carpark even those built long time ago with very limited height. Continental exp in buying and maintenance cost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12