Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1012

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

  1. #701

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    but but but ish chius who abandoned him first!
    KT bruff chewdren failz!!!

  2. #702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    any buttie going Dragon Gate for a last buffet meal before they close down?
    chiu organise i sappork

  3. #703
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Hello Butties n Buttes,
    This week we have 3 official outing
    1.Friday, May 28, Luge + Sunset at Sentosa Cove
    2.Saturday, May 29, TangSHOOTERS Paintball
    3.Saturday, May 29, ANGEL DREAMS BY ZHANG JINGNA


    Unofficial outing
    1.Frog leg n liu lian outing! Jiak till bui bui!

    Date: 27-05-2010 (Thursday)
    Time: 7PM at Kallang MRT
    Place: 163, Geylang Road Lorong 3, #01-01, Singapore 389239 (http://g7sinma.com/163geylang.html)

  4. #704

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    who ish the next tangcoupleee~
    chiu hinting at someone?

  5. #705
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    when ah?
    $37/person??
    dun tell me 1 person $370 LOL
    No la nt $37 per person, the chef is a welly famous french guy i tink is $370 or 1 or 2

  6. #706

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    chiu organise i sappork
    see response first. got more than 8 pple interested then orguinice. cos the buffet ish order then they send over.

  7. #707
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    jimmy korkor belanja we all go!!! you open one table for TS, i bwing chivas (or equivilent) we play roulette again!!!
    I open chiu pay!!

  8. #708
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    see response first. got more than 8 pple interested then orguinice. cos the buffet ish order then they send over.
    I sappork!!!

  9. #709

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    Hello Butties n Buttes,
    This week we have 3 official outing
    1.Friday, May 28, Luge + Sunset at Sentosa Cove
    2.Saturday, May 29, TangSHOOTERS Paintball
    3.Saturday, May 29, ANGEL DREAMS BY ZHANG JINGNA


    Unofficial outing
    1.Frog leg n liu lian outing! Jiak till bui bui!

    Date: 27-05-2010 (Thursday)
    Time: 7PM at Kallang MRT
    Place: 163, Geylang Road Lorong 3, #01-01, Singapore 389239 (http://g7sinma.com/163geylang.html)
    chiu sho flee change the color

  10. #710

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    No la nt $37 per person, the chef is a welly famous french guy i tink is $370 or 1 or 2
    $370/person
    u pay i go

  11. #711

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    chiu sho flee change the color
    tats huat busy people do during month end closing

  12. #712
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Huat ah!! Recently keep eating muz sexcercise riao

  13. #713

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    No la nt $37 per person, the chef is a welly famous french guy i tink is $370 or 1 or 2
    wine pairing dinner? huat wines?

  14. #714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Huat ah!! Recently keep eating muz sexcercise riao
    chiu got many fb rite? can sexercise eberi nite

  15. #715

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    tats huat busy people do during month end closing

    wait later jimmy pm chiu

  16. #716
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    chiu sho flee change the color
    u got days wrong!!! it's Fri and Sat, not Sat n Sun!!
    change color to highlight what i have changed!

  17. #717

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post

    wait later jimmy pm chiu
    my inbox is full with ronald's PM already

  18. #718
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    $370/person
    u pay i go
    We can split, $185 per person
    Menu gotch lobster, foi gras, black truffles etc

  19. #719

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    u got days wrong!!! it's Fri and Sat, not Sat n Sun!!
    change color to highlight what i have changed!
    sho fierce!!! but JKK rikes!!!

  20. #720

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiu got many fb rite? can sexercise eberi nite
    since he got mzz, he abandon xmm riao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •