Thread: Flap over "dummies" quip

Default Flap over "dummies" quip

kekeke this topic was on Yahoo page. I agree with what Philip said on the app aspects though I am a iphone user. I have both a smartphone and iphone, and iphone is really beaten hands down. Of course when it comes to cosmetics appeal, Apple has advantage. Had a good laugh at myself too ! Now that's lifetsyle trend.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Flap over "dummies" quip

maybe it would be better if you put a link to what you are refering too

if A talk bad about B, B will be pleased, that's life. most people will not accept criticism, especially Asian.

a good example is the ladder gang thread.

go talk to some kids, ask them who is their idol. most likely they will tell you Jolin or S.H.E. if you criticize their idols, get ready to get bash.

remember jin lun from 超級星光大道 ? i criticized him in you tube, and i received lot of hated replies....
    Last edited by ninelives; 13th May 2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Objection !!!

Blog Entries

well. apple app store...

honestly i'm a skeptic regarding apple. tats my stand. if u wanna compete regarding tech specs, i believe my phone out performs the iphone easily. htc hd2 is one of the top top top end phones.

and regarding app stores... how often do they produce apps that are useful?
    jobs? u got newspapers. u got internet on the go. do u feel a need to pay another 1 dollar for an app that supposedly does that?
    or music player apps. do u need another one when ur iphone already has its own?
    apps like dictionaries which are really useful appear not just on apple apps store, but even on other stores.
    honestly i believe that the apps produced... arent exactly top of the end lar. maybe a couple are really useful. but the rest maybe not.

end of the day, u pay loads for an apple iphone, supposedly for its wide apps store. then u realise u still gotta pay more for the apps. then u pay and pay and pay and pay and pay.

and then some ppl who cant stand their iphone will just jailbreak and etc etc etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Boy View Post
    kekeke this topic was on Yahoo page. I agree with what Philip said on the app aspects though I am a iphone user. I have both a smartphone and iphone, and iphone is really beaten hands down. Of course when it comes to cosmetics appeal, Apple has advantage. Had a good laugh at myself too ! Now that's lifetsyle trend.
    may wanna take his reply with a pinch of salt. he comes from IMH

I protest ! That's discredit just because I am staying in IMH which is In My Home kekeke

Apple is a high-tech company that produces high-tech products that sold for millions. Apps is another industry they spawned.

This is something his former baby A-star has never been able to do.