Thread: Logo Signature

Default Logo Signature

Hi guys,
    been wondering how can i apply logo signatures into a photo? I'm using GIMP, Photoshop Elements 7, Photoscape and Picasa 3.
    Also where and how can we design our own logo?
    TIA!

Default Re: Logo Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Hi guys,
    been wondering how can i apply logo signatures into a photo? I'm using GIMP, Photoshop Elements 7, Photoscape and Picasa 3.
    Also where and how can we design our own logo?
    TIA!
    This can be easily done with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. The TTF ( True Type Font) can be downloaded for free and install then into the font folder, then you can start applying the font style within the application programs.

http://www.1001freefonts.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kutten View Post
    This can be easily done with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. The TTF ( True Type Font) can be downloaded for free and install then into the font folder, then you can start applying the font style within the application programs.

Thanks for sharing.
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

And 1 more thing , remember to save ur logo as GIF format if you want the background to be transparent instead of white .

Quote Originally Posted by junliang78 View Post
    And 1 more thing , remember to save ur logo as GIF format if you want the background to be transparent instead of white .
    Well, I would not recommend GIF format, the resolution is too low, and it is Raster format some more; It can't go along well with the high resolution photo. For Photoshop, I would recommend PSD.

With the available programs Bryson has, this is what I would recommend for him (using GIMP) :

1) Type in your name in Text editor box, tick to select the font.
    2) on the left panel, change the font size accordingly to match the photo size and select the font that you have just installed.
    3) Position your signature logo to the position you want and save under "export" as the Jpeg plug-in for GIMP can't handle the transparency.

Quite tedious ... but don't expect much from the free program.

Thanks for the advices!
    Time for me to start meddling with it.
    Kutten, i was shocked to see my name appear in so many different styles when i open up this thread today. Cheers!

Just try a litle research on here and google for "how to watermark add signature image"
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by kutten View Post

Thanks for sharing..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by lunas View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Thanks for sharing..
    You are welcome, installed 100-200 fonts should not be a problem. The PC needs to load all this fonts upon power up, too many of fonts installed will cause system to slow down.