Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Idiotic tendency .

Default Re: Idiotic tendency .

Quote Originally Posted by loozhengyuan View Post
    The only way I can stop myself is someone telling me that the thing that I wanna buy sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Spend the money in Geylang.
    But those suck too!

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Find a girlfriend!

...who have "50mm f1.8","70-200mm f2.8" "17-50mm f2.8","SB900","85mm f1.8", . Then your "pak tor" sessions become island wide photography, dating plus taking photos, can't be happier

but seriously, u sound too young to date just go out take photos & enjoy it !!

Btw, what's wrong w working while schooling ? part time during school holidays can prob earn enuff for a decent Cam+kit lens & tt won't affect your studies at all.

me & my old pals used to work during every school holidays & the experience really helps in the long run
    Last edited by Justintime; 13th May 2010 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post

But those suck too!
    bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad joke

Where are all the sour grape eaters telling TS to stop wasting his parents hard earned money?
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 13th May 2010 at 05:51 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Seems like Sion has a fetish for blown up super deformed dolls.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 13th May 2010 at 05:52 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Where are all the sour grape eaters telling TS to stop wasting his parents hard earned money?
    ts, stop wasting your parents' hard earned money!

In my previous thread , i mentioned that i wanna go out and earn some money so as to NOT WASTE MY PARENTS HARD-EARNED MONEY . The result was 80% of the post were , "If im at your age , i should be studying now" "You should study now and not work" "Study come first , dont waste your time on working when your parents are doing the job now" "Studying is important" "Studying leads to good job so you can buy more stuff" "You should study" "My advice is you better study" . So after reading all , i decided not to work and rather do something more constructive . And also to stop myself to buy anything . But now , LOOK ! People are telling me to go work and get more money so i can buy more gear . Some telling me nothing wrong with working . AND SOME STILL ASK ME GO GEYLANG ! (LOL !) One of the most contradicting threads i created - one side agree totally , another disagree totally . WHAT , LOL !
    NIKON D90 | NIKKOR 35mm F/1.8G | NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8D | TOKINA 11-16mm F/2.8

Quote Originally Posted by loozhengyuan View Post
    In my previous thread , i mentioned that i wanna go out and earn some money so as to NOT WASTE MY PARENTS HARD-EARNED MONEY . The result was 80% of the post were , "If im at your age , i should be studying now" "You should study now and not work" "Study come first , dont waste your time on working when your parents are doing the job now" "Studying is important" "Studying leads to good job so you can buy more stuff" "You should study" "My advice is you better study" . So after reading all , i decided not to work and rather do something more constructive . And also to stop myself to buy anything . But now , LOOK ! People are telling me to go work and get more money so i can buy more gear . Some telling me nothing wrong with working . AND SOME STILL ASK ME GO GEYLANG ! (LOL !) One of the most contradicting threads i created - one side agree totally , another disagree totally . WHAT , LOL !
    take our words with a huge pinch of salt pls.....

It's reali not important if it's majority agree with wat or wat majority wants you to do...the important thing is you have looked at both sides of the coin...u make your own decision tt is...
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

Quote Originally Posted by ovaltinemilo View Post
    take our words with a huge pinch of salt pls.....

It's reali not important if it's majority agree with wat or wat majority wants you to do...the important thing is you have looked at both sides of the coin...u make your own decision tt is...
    Agree X 99999999
    NIKON D90 | NIKKOR 35mm F/1.8G | NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8D | TOKINA 11-16mm F/2.8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234