Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition Pentax K-X Rainbow color available at Tower Records Japan

Default Re: Limited Edition Pentax K-X Rainbow color available at Tower Records Japan

Hey, I kinda like it. Might get one if it's less than 800sgd

Default Re: Limited Edition Pentax K-X Rainbow color available at Tower Records Japan

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    For yr children to play with??

Quote Originally Posted by gummy73 View Post
    If they come out with Swarovski crystal ,(Blink Blink)...hahahahah our FC tai tai definately will lay a hand on one.....Then we have more excuse to buy more lenses...
    Been there, done that. With the K-m though.

Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

Me too! Hehehehe!

For yr children to play with??
    Nah, I play play, shoot them lah

Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
    Been there, done that. With the K-m though.

Wooohh,,,,wait till i show my wife this pic...

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Me too! Hehehehe!
    FINALLY someone who like it ! I like it too, its quite nice actually. After getting the yellow K-X my wife now wants me to get a turquoise K-X for her so she can pass the yellow one to me Boh lui liao...
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

"One man's meat is another man's poison" - is true in all cases. Who MAY like it? People who could be in the creative industry (design, R&D, architect, arts...); Teenagers (wealthy ones of course) who want to be different and something to show off and talk about; Seniors (already wealthy) who want to make them look "hip and cool" (black? poof - everyone has one lah); Senior Children (the spoilt ones) who truly use it as a toy - after all, Toys RS doesn't sell this one. And ladies (here, I will have to be sensitive, and hence, will leave it to the more seasoned folks to comment)....So, the market is big enough to have yet another limited. After all, look at LV - the design to me is "horrible" (brown, brown and yellow) - anyway, perhaps I am not wealthy enough to line up, that I write like this lah. So, it is all about marketing!
    __________________________________________________ _
    http://living-a-good-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by art2d2 View Post
    FINALLY someone who like it ! I like it too, its quite nice actually. After getting the yellow K-X my wife now wants me to get a turquoise K-X for her so she can pass the yellow one to me Boh lui liao...
    hehe so you will be the next with a K20D/K-x. But the yellow is super bright
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Got a friend coming back from Nippon next week.
    Too bad its only available for order at the moment. Dang.

Wooohh,,,,wait till i show my wife this pic...
    U want to get approval from OC right? so can buy more stuff. Hahahaha
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

This funky color combo perhaps the result of some mix up at the factory... instead of destroying the error, some smart Pentax staff had this brainwave..."Let's sell these to Tower Records..."

Actually Fifa World Cup just around the corner, why no South African special edition... K-x Jabulani? Or maybe national team color versions? Will definitely sell like hotcakes especially if they can package it with a long tele zoom.
    Come to think of it Singapore National Day just about 3 months away... maybe red and white K-x Merlion Limited Edition...

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Actually Fifa World Cup just around the corner, why no South African special edition... K-x Jabulani? Or maybe national team color versions? Will definitely sell like hotcakes especially if they can package it with a long tele zoom.
    Come to think of it Singapore National Day just about 3 months away... maybe red and white K-x Merlion Limited Edition...
    Buy Film Not Megapixels

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by toshio217 View Post
    Let me say it out for you "Pentax should come out with cartoon ones like SpongeBob SquarePants"

to me the rainbow ones look like not enough parts of the same colour so they mix the leftover together, lol. Like sometimes I see on the road bashed up cars with different colour door... on purpose one meh?

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyloey View Post
    to me the rainbow ones look like not enough parts of the same colour so they mix the leftover together, lol. Like sometimes I see on the road bashed up cars with different colour door... on purpose one meh?
    They should call this Pentax K-x Chapalang(anything Mixed) Limited Edition DSLR
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    put a merlion perched on top of the pop up flash.

seriously, make a transparent one!!!

Won't the light be constantly shining on the sensor if its transparent!? lol :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast