Thread: Which Photo album software is good?

Default Which Photo album software is good?

As above. Could any of u guys recommend a good photo album software that is good for arranging photos with comments if possible?

I use the FlipAlbum now. It is a striaght forward digital album. not too difficult to master. Comes with a software to make CD. After burning in, u can pass it to anyone to view withour loading any viewing sofeware. It looks like a nornal photo album that flips pg by pg on ur screen. can also do slide show.

Would like to try another software call Ulead 3D Album. More interesting. This one can do something like multi-projector slide presentation, different 3D settings like rotation box with photos appearing on different sides of the box, or ladder, and many more.......

If you use a mac, you can try iPhoto, Portfolio 6.0 or photogridx.

Either that or you can use Nikon View?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    I use the FlipAlbum now. It is a striaght forward digital album. not too difficult to master. Comes with a software to make CD. After burning in, u can pass it to anyone to view withour loading any viewing sofeware. It looks like a nornal photo album that flips pg by pg on ur screen. can also do slide show.

Would like to try another software call Ulead 3D Album. More interesting. This one can do something like multi-projector slide presentation, different 3D settings like rotation box with photos appearing on different sides of the box, or ladder, and many more.......
    I tried Pro Show Gold, with MP3 songs as background, creating slide show, and once finished, create into VCD. Pretty cool stuff. Except that if you have a lot of photos, and you need more than 1 MP3 songs in the entire slide show, you will need to play with the timing to ensure that there is a proper song transition over, else, it will be very weird.