Thread: What options of brown leather wrist strap is there?

Default What options of brown leather wrist strap is there?

I've a compact camera (panasonic GF1 with 20mm pancake lens) that i find the neck strap with it too messy. i do not intend to strap it around my neck all the time, and rather will take it in and out when necessary, hence thinking of replacing it with a wrist strap. i'm currently thinking of getting a flat-type wrist strap. many of those i saw are the rounded straps such as Gordy, Andy, etc. there are also some that are neoprene (etc optech), broad (eg domke) or have leather with fuzzy edges (eg luigi). there dun seem to be many brands around for wrist straps.

the only option around with expected workmanship, seem to be arts and artisan, which i might have to consider in the end. most shops i see sell the lower end accessories. not sure if any of those old camera shops sell these leather products (probably not, i guess)

does anyone come across or personally owned other flat leather wrist straps with workmanship similar or better than artisan and artist?
    also from users of A&A, how is the feel/dexturity other than how it looks? any feedbacks? how is the cloth strap compared to the leather strap? any local shops selling these that i can take a look?

and dun mind if i ask. anyone tried using those nintendo remote strap?
    Last edited by zoossh; 11th May 2010 at 10:46 PM.

Default Re: What options of brown leather wrist strap is there?

i may also end up getting/import the jnk half case and hand strap? any users feedback? i can't find much online.