Thread: Chestpains

Default Chestpains

Anyone else having such occurence . I'm in my secondary school life and I have these bothering me . It hurts when I breathe in hard , but stay neutral when i breathe in VERY little amounts . This had been once every month to once every week to today's twice in a day . A portion of my friends have the same thing . Our environment ?
    NIKON D90 | NIKKOR 35mm F/1.8G | NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8D | TOKINA 11-16mm F/2.8

Default Re: Chestpains

This is a fairly common problem with no exact diagnosis most of the time: http://www.doctorslounge.com/chest/f...topic-816.html

However I have a friend suffering from the problem which also resulted in the shortness of breath when exercising so it was fairly serious, he ended up having to operate to alleviate his condition.

Wow, all the while I thought it's my personal problem and didn't really care about it...
    it happens one or twice in a month for me though.
    Thanks for the link above
    Nikon D90 | Flickr

Did a quick search and the result is as below
    http://www.failedsuccess.com/index.p...me_chest_pain/

Precordial Catch Syndrome (PCS) mmm. looks like it's no big deal
    Nikon D90 | Flickr

i have these chest pains too. when i went for my ffi and the medic tried to take my ecg readings he thought the machine had problems. after a few attempts he realised that it was correct. my mo almost fell off his chair when he saw my ecg results. he said i have a big heart. whatever that means.

It's very very worrying to hav such symptoms . Well I must admit I'm a little obese but even those fit people have the same thing . Growing trend I should say , lol ! Everytime it attacks , I stretch my chest and everything resumes normal . But just now I had one which no matter how hard I stretch my chest , it never subside . So damn worrying . It doesn't happen during sports for me . But I am worry that one day I does .

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinOMG View Post
    Did a quick search and the result is as below
    http://www.failedsuccess.com/index.p...me_chest_pain/

Precordial Catch Syndrome (PCS) mmm. looks like it's no big deal
    Walao , seriously sound like no big deal . Hahahahahaha ! But it's good to hear that . Thanks much for the link !

I think if this keep going on. To be safe, you better see a doctor to check it out. There are many kinds of illness that has this kind of sympton.
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10