Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adobe Camera Raw, argh!! (colour space issues)

Default Re: Adobe Camera Raw, argh!! (colour space issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Exclude the camera LCD, it's not profiled and just for quick view / settings / histogram.
    I have noticed that different applications show different initial images. That's normal to me. Post-processing is to arrive where I want, the starting point can vary.
    True. No point fussing about this issue and letting it affect my workflow. I believe I have done I could and tried suggestions by kind souls but still no results. Best to live with it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    here's how to DIY your own camera profile... YMMV but hope that helps
    Hi, your link is very helpful. But it requires a colour checker which I have to purchase. Hehe. I could try to create my own profile with my own images though it may not be as accurate as the colour checker anyway.

I shall leave this thread open in case anyone has the same issues as me or has other solutions.
    Cheers to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    here's how to DIY your own camera profile... YMMV but hope that helps
    Thanks for the link. Not that cheap, the colour chart. But accuracy has its price...
    EOS

i have the same problem like you for my A500 with LR3beta. LR applied its default setting (eg:medium tonecurve, sharpening 25 and so on). now i shoot Raw+jpeg to see side by side .. if happy with jpeg i use it and delete raw , if not happy edit raw till u love it .. well, raw really consume time , memory space BUT it gives outstanding results compared to editing jpeg... i ll be extremely glad if someone provides me A5xx camera profile for LR3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12