8th April 2004, 04:20 PM
Method to post your PHOTOS using...
To all Newbies or Pros using free servers like GEOCITIES etc
If you want to post your PHOTOS into ClubSnap Forum from such free servers. You could do the following:
1. Go to www.geocities.com
2. Register your account for 1st time users
3. Login and Go To File Manager
4. Upload PHOTO(s) into your account
5. Rename your PHOTO from GIF (*.gif)/JPG (*.jpg) to TXT (*.txt)
6. Go back to ClubSnap. Write your topic and post your Photos.
8th April 2004, 04:30 PM
TXT extension ??? .... woh .. gonna try it later ... .thks~!
8th April 2004, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by West_ray
Only change your PHOTO's file extension once you have uploaded your photos into your geocities account. You can then VIEW your uploaded and renamed photo to TEST in geocities.
Then LINK it from the forum. Have fun!!!