Thread: do shop accpet trade in for camera?

Default do shop accpet trade in for camera?

HI guys i am new in this forum. do anyone knows where n which shop accpet trade in for camera?? i wanna trade my sony t77 for an used canon, nikkon or sony DSLR.

Default Re: do shop accpet trade in for camera?

Please try a search for "trade in". But you will quickly realize it's not worth it, you'll only get rubbish prices. Best to try to sell on here, then go to MS color and get a good price for a DSLR.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anslem View Post
    HI guys i am new in this forum. do anyone knows where n which shop accpet trade in for camera?? i wanna trade my sony t77 for an used canon, nikkon or sony DSLR.
    Sell your T77 in BnS here. And buy a used DSLR here.

Most people move from PnS to DSLR, will be hard to trade in the same direction.
    You can try some shops in Peninsular area, but be prepared for rock bottom prices.

If you go to Peninsula, just be careful not to be ripped off by those uncles, like I did...they will say DSLR ard $500 and film SLR $300. And of course trade-in for a new camera. If you getting a new camera for trade in..Pls, pls check tht everything is in the box. Ask for wat other freebies they can give you...They hardsell their products, dun be fooled.

Talking from a personal bad experience at Peninsula ground floor camera shop..

All the best.

Welcome to CS
    Take the shot!

Deregistered

Welcome to CS

ok.. maybe tml i will go dw peninsula n check it out. but got ant recommendation for DSLR for a newbie?? dont reali have to be those high end one la.. haha.. and wat to look out for if purchasing a 2nd hand DSLR?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Anslem View Post
    ok.. maybe tml i will go dw peninsula n check it out. but got ant recommendation for DSLR for a newbie?? dont reali have to be those high end one la.. haha.. and wat to look out for if purchasing a 2nd hand DSLR?
    This topic has been discussed many many many many many many many many times before.Please do a search on this...