Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: Private Model Shoot Event

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Thanks for everyone who enquired.

    We provide one-stop service for all you need in a model photo shoot:
    - model Astin Models
    - makeup artist
    - studio & lighting equipment Astin Studio
    - wardrobe
    - assistant/coach/guide

    You can choose what u need.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Thanks for everyone who enquired.

    We provide one-stop service for all you need in a model photo shoot:
    - model Astin Models
    - makeup artist
    - studio & lighting equipment Astin Studio
    - wardrobe
    - assistant/coach/guide

    You can choose what u need.

  3. #23

    Default

    i wanna join too as kaki....new in photography as well....wanna do some portrait shots

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Thanks for everyone who enquired.

    We provide one-stop service for all you need in a model photo shoot:
    - model Astin Models
    - makeup artist
    - studio & lighting equipment Astin Studio
    - wardrobe
    - assistant/coach/guide

    You can choose what u need.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    You can send me pm or email alszeto@hotmail.com
    We can discuss.

    hmmm...that sounds very interesting. I am interested too.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Damn good ideas ... I likes it this way more flexible but needs to find kakis first ...
    let's get together a group, we can choose the model(s) and the style of shoot we want ... the key is to get a gang together
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    let's get together a group, we can choose the model(s) and the style of shoot we want ... the key is to get a gang together

    so whos going to be the indian chief..to lead to form the group ?

  8. #28

    Default

    hi deadpoet!
    interesting plan u guys have brewing. Im interested too.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    so whos going to be the indian chief..to lead to form the group ?
    don't know who leads and how to get it started , yet... but I am sure when the call goes out for members, the like mindeds will flock together ... the gang is born ...

    will be out of town next week, am sure a plan will be hatched after CNY
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    don't know who leads and how to get it started , yet... but I am sure when the call goes out for members, the like mindeds will flock together ... the gang is born ...

    will be out of town next week, am sure a plan will be hatched after CNY
    your right when the time comes but still need ppl who has experience to suggest or propose something , maybe for a start Astin can suggest something and probably kakis will formed itself. ....for a newbie..i can only tag along.

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    your right when the time comes but still need ppl who has experience to suggest or propose something , maybe for a start Astin can suggest something and probably kakis will formed itself. ....for a newbie..i can only tag along.
    include me too!!!! me newbie too.. but dun mind planning for the good or all.. dunno if im invading this thread.. pls tell me if i am but.. lets form a list of like minded ppl... and we can see when we free etc etc... we can also form a few groups even.. i'll be doing some photoshoot on my own.. i guess u ppl can sometimes tag along and help me pose and give me tips too... my next post will have a list for a group of kakis... btw austin, what are the rates???

  12. #32

    Default

    portraiture kakis

    1. littledigitalartist
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littledigitalartist
    include me too!!!! me newbie too.. but dun mind planning for the good or all.. dunno if im invading this thread.. pls tell me if i am but.. lets form a list of like minded ppl... and we can see when we free etc etc... we can also form a few groups even.. i'll be doing some photoshoot on my own.. i guess u ppl can sometimes tag along and help me pose and give me tips too... my next post will have a list for a group of kakis... btw austin, what are the rates???

    The indian have emerged...!!! Lets all give out support and submit our name..Littledigital..you can all all those name listed here whom have expressed their their interest..

    That includes mine..john...

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littledigitalartist
    portraiture kakis .
    keep it coming all portraiture enthus... let all like minds collate... more the merrier hmmm actually too many also a bit jia lak... but lets form a list first... hurry hurry...

    1. littledigitalartist
    2. john
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10

  15. #35
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    wah you all invade Astin's thread with all the OT stuffs, make it messy hehe.

    Helped you guys along by posting the spinoff thread here

    Continue there if you wish to ok? Dont murder Astin's thread hehe

    Cheers!

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Dont worry. Part of the fun in online forum is talk OT mah.
    1. You guys can choose the theme, eg cheongsam, sportswear, chinese custome, etc.
    2. Then check here for models: Astin Models
    3. Then decide studio or outdoor (these few weeks weather is very good for outdoor)

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Dont worry. Part of the fun in online forum is talk OT mah.
    1. You guys can choose the theme, eg cheongsam, sportswear, chinese custome, etc.
    2. Then check here for models: Astin Models
    3. Then decide studio or outdoor (these few weeks weather is very good for outdoor)
    Astin..How do you actually charge ? > <

  18. #38
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    woodlands baby!
    Posts
    281

    Default

    hi hello guys this portraiture kaki thing is very interesting what is it??

    by the way, why must we wait to have a leader? why must have indian chief?
    why must there be a leader?.... its so ......so....army..yuck
    im sorry but im known to speak my mind

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zig
    hi hello guys this portraiture kaki thing is very interesting what is it??

    by the way, why must we wait to have a leader? why must have indian chief?
    why must there be a leader?.... its so ......so....army..yuck
    im sorry but im known to speak my mind
    oh..very simple.

    to gather photographers that have common interest in portrait photography to organise photoshoot sessions.

    Most of us here are newbies..thats why need indian chief who knows thos type of buiness to lead and give ideas in organising such photoshoot
    sessions.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    The kaki shoot detail is here:
    Kaki shoot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •